PDA

View Full Version : Lith print exchange, anybody interested?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

sly
01-21-2008, 07:36 PM
I'm in too, as long as I don't have to be ready for the end of Feb. Sly

Mateo
01-24-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey I'm in Mexico getting married right now but MikeG is willing to set up the next round. I'm hoping to join in on a future exchange but for the next couple of months I'll be busy. Hope everyone has fun. I really enjoyed the last one.

vet173
01-24-2008, 12:55 PM
I'd like to get in on this also.

mikeg
01-24-2008, 03:22 PM
OK thanks Mateo, I'll get a new thread posted as soon as possible, I'll post the link here when I've done it.

I'll sign up those who have already expressed an interest in this thread, so you don't have to do it twice.

Cheers

Mike

mikeg
01-24-2008, 04:00 PM
New sign-up thread is here http://www.apug.org/forums/forum61/46538-lith-print-exchange-round-2-a.html

Cheers

Mike

rst
01-25-2008, 01:00 AM
Hey I'm in Mexico getting married right now ...That is probably one of the better excuses :) But thanks for setting up this exchange initially and for organizing the first round. From what I read in this thread, for many participants that was the definite 'go' to start lith printing.

ciao
-- Ruediger

printinchina
01-27-2008, 02:57 AM
A printer in china.Count me in please.

Anybody interested in a group exchange of lith prints? Set up would be similar to the other exchanges with groups of 4 or 5 so that each person won't have to mail a bunch of prints. I think lith print should include straight lith and bleach and redevelop in lith. Imput is more than welcome so that those of us who are interested can set up and exchange that we all enjoy. Date of exchange would be set up after seeing how much interest there is.