PDA

View Full Version : Guess what? It's time for the Blind Print Exchange Round 7!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

spiralcity
10-10-2007, 01:57 AM
When do we get the addy's?

gr82bart
10-10-2007, 05:19 AM
When do we get the addy's?Everyone gets them after the sign up period ends.

Regards, Art

goros
10-10-2007, 05:33 AM
Art, may I sign in?

Cheers

gr82bart
10-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Clock's ticking people. Just a few more days left to sign up ... tick, tock, tick, tock ....

Latest update on the participants:

dschneller
Black Dog
Ole
BWKate
UKJohn
Marc Leest
bdial
Matthijs
semeuse
No Digital
t_nunn
Pete H
gphoto120
thefizz
jgcull
diwolf
Rlibersky
Jorge Orte Tudela
Thomas Bertilsson
light leak
Akki14
jeroldharter
BirgerA
rduraoc
vet173
cafeharrar
Dave Miller
unhinged
fearc
mikeg
MattKing
Valerie
photobum
spiralcity
rjas
KWhitmore
Andrew Moxom
gorosThis is going to be a good round. Lots of newbies. Start your printing now. I'll send names out soon after the sign up period.

Regards, Art.

Drew B.
10-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Hey, how about a print exchange that involves sending a high quality, high resolution print/file by email. The recipient can then, if they want, print out the file(s). Just have listed everyone's email address.... (sorry, I just don't have enough time to do it any other way.)

drew

gr82bart
10-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Hey, how about a print exchange that involves sending a high quality, high resolution print/file by email. The recipient can then, if they want, print out the file(s). Just have listed everyone's email address.... (sorry, I just don't have enough time to do it any other way.)LOL Drew! That would be for the Hybrid guys. Or Flikr - you don't even need an e-mail addy or a sign up. Just right click and voila! :D

Regards, Art.

matti
10-10-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm in!

/matti

George Papantoniou
10-12-2007, 01:35 AM
Count me in too, Art...

Drew, I'll send you an email with the description of my print in detail. You can then draw it on your computer using some kind of imaging software like Corel Draw and print it. Is this OK with you ? :rolleyes:

abcpyro
10-16-2007, 03:07 AM
me too!!!

soni
10-16-2007, 05:50 AM
also me!!! please

Soni

gr82bart
10-16-2007, 06:25 AM
Hi Folks. OK the sign up is officially over, with a couple more folks squeezing through the closing doors at the last minute! Here's the final list of particpants:

dschneller
Black Dog
Ole
BWKate
UKJohn
Marc Leest
bdial
Matthijs
semeuse
No Digital
t_nunn
Pete H
gphoto120
thefizz
jgcull
diwolf
Rlibersky
Jorge Orte Tudela
Thomas Bertilsson
light leak
Akki14
jeroldharter
BirgerA
rduraoc
vet173
cafeharrar
Dave Miller
unhinged
fearc
mikeg
MattKing
Valerie
photobum
spiralcity
rjas
KWhitmore
Andrew Moxom
goros
matti
George Papantoniou
abcpyro
soniSo everyone get printing!

I will be pairing people up today and tonight. So, over the next couple of days, you all should be getting a Private Message (PM) from me with the name and address of your recipient. Keep a watch over your inbox.

Thanks for particpating people. This is going to be another great round of exchanges.

Regards, Art.