PDA

View Full Version : MN North Shore Winter Trip

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

eclarke
03-02-2008, 01:02 PM
Gang, fyi, I've posted some of my work from the trip at

http://www.davideisenlord.com/Recent/recent.html

I posted a print scan over on hybrid but its so poor to not be worth the effort.
Ike

Ike, These are just as bad as the places you took us to!!:D:D:D:D. Have you made the negs and printed these?..TTYl..Evan

dlin
03-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Awesome photographs, Ike. I assume these are or are going to be beautiful platinum/palladium prints. I especially love the Knife River photograph.

All the best,
Daniel

deisenlord
03-02-2008, 01:19 PM
I printed yesterday, etching, spotting and matting as I speak! Going to include 4 of them in my portfolio for Fotofest 2008 in a couple of weeks.
Thanks for the nice words all.
Ike

Andrew Moxom
03-02-2008, 01:24 PM
Ike, these are just stunning images. Would love to see these in the flesh once printed.

bill schwab
03-02-2008, 01:32 PM
Spectacular Ike. What a rich trip it was! You done good my friend. Where are we going next? Seriously up for the Faroes? I'm in if you are.

:)

deisenlord
03-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Absolutely in for the Faroes!

Thomas Bertilsson
03-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Ike, awesome work! I had seen a couple of the files before, and the collection of seven is really very nice.

Faroe Islands? Wow. I would love to come with you guys... :)

- Thomas

yzhu
03-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Ike: Hi!
Wow! They are Stunning!Your images are outstanding. I enjoy so much seeing each of them.
I don't feel shy to show you my first night light image and want to thank you and Bill for sharing your knowledge. I will learn and do night photography more in the future.
Zhu

deisenlord
03-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Wonderful moonlight on the sea stack Zhu, well done! Amazing how much light the moon throws off!
Ike

yzhu
03-03-2008, 09:15 AM
Ike: Hi!
Thanks!
Yes, I feel very excited to see my first night light shot. I did not know it would be so bright like day light shot, except the water showed long exposure appearance. The film was TMY. The exposure was 30 sec. at f8. Now I plan to learn the night light photography more. Maybe I will start to do it at my back yard.
I am so happy to join this group outing and hope that we will get together again.
Zhu