PDA

View Full Version : APUG member prints in Dublin area galleries?

MartinB
09-24-2007, 03:28 PM
I will be visiting Dublin Oct 1-4. Do any of the Irish APUG members have work on display at Dublin area galleries? I saw the previous post about Meath and it reminded me that perhaps some Dublin galleries have some of your work I might see.

Martin

thefizz
09-25-2007, 03:04 AM
Hi Martin,

I'm afraid the Fair in Meath is as far as I've gone with exhibiting. I'm not sure if any other Irish Apuger has work on display at the moment but I don't think so.

Enjoy Dublin,
Peter

Síle
09-25-2007, 01:14 PM
I will be visiting Dublin Oct 1-4. Do any of the Irish APUG members have work on display at Dublin area galleries? I saw the previous post about Meath and it reminded me that perhaps some Dublin galleries have some of your work I might see.

Martin

Fintan had a really great one recently, but it's not in Dublin and I believe it's finished at the end of this month?
Apart from his and Peter's exhibition in Meath I don't believe there are any more out there..
You could always try fit in a trip to the Gallery of Photography (http://galleryofphotography.ie/) but either way.. you'll love Dublin all the same :D

Síle