PDA

View Full Version : Night out in Dublin on 12th Oct.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Síle
10-01-2007, 05:34 AM
Careful Síle, I may have to tell everyone how you were such a disruptive student at my workshop on Saturday :D

Oh sure.. blame the woman.. we all know who the most disruptive person there was.. but my lips are sealed... oh and mines a double ;)

Síle

thefizz
10-01-2007, 06:03 AM
Right the gloves are off, I'll have to find that shot I have of you in Clonmacnoise and upload it to the gallery :o . Should get a few laughs.

Dinesh
10-01-2007, 06:38 AM
Bob forgot to mention that Dinesh is notorious for "forgetting" his wallet. Luckily, he keeps his money in his shoe, so don't fall for that one.:p

Speaking of wallets, why don't you get off yours and come for a pint?

Martin, Fintan, sorry to hear that you wont be able to make it, It should be fun.

Síle
10-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Right the gloves are off, I'll have to find that shot I have of you in Clonmacnoise and upload it to the gallery :o . Should get a few laughs.

You do remember I had a couple of cameras myself that day right??

The gauntlet she is down... :munch:

Síle

thefizz
10-01-2007, 12:39 PM
You do remember I had a couple of cameras myself that day right??

The gauntlet she is down... :munch:

Síle

You're bluffing :(

dferrie
10-01-2007, 02:49 PM
You're bluffing :(

She's not you know, I've seen the shots!

David

Fintan
10-01-2007, 02:53 PM
I'm gutted to be missing a booze-up with Dinesh AND and a row :mad:

dferrie
10-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Okay, so he's ugly, can drink and forgets his wallet. Now down to the important stuff, where are we meeting the tight ugly lush? I getting thirsty just thinking about it so may have to go into training. ;)

David

dferrie
10-01-2007, 02:55 PM
I'm gutted to be missing a booze-up with Dinesh AND and a row :mad:

Maybe I'll bring a camera after all, just so as to keep you up to date! :D

David

thefizz
10-01-2007, 04:13 PM
I wonder if Dinesh realizes what he has let himself in for :o

Bob Carnie
10-01-2007, 04:29 PM
I hope you all have a great time, wish I could be there.

North Light Press
10-01-2007, 04:45 PM
It may not end up too pretty, but I wish I could be there as well. Please hoist one for me.

Bill

Dinesh
10-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Don't forget that when you see me, I will be coming off 8 days of drinking in Marseilles, Prague and Dublin. I will however, be up to the challenge!

All joking aside, Bob and Bill, it would have been truly magical had you two been able to join us in Dublin.

fluffy_penguins
10-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Hi Dinesh,

You are v. welcome to c'mon down to Cork... no need to spend all your time in Dublin! We don't bite... although you should def. watch out for that crazy learner driver in the 1992 Ford Fiesta...

Cath

PS Happy (almost) Thanksgiving!

Síle
10-01-2007, 06:01 PM
Peter.. I never bluff... ;)

David.. What goes on tour.... ??

Fintan.. We'll save the row for the November night out.. just so you don't miss it :D

Dinesh.. We all look that way after a normal Irish week.. we're immune, hope you had all your vaccines!

Bill and Bob Wish you could be there too :(

Síle

(why does the flower pot men theme tune keep popping into my head??)

dferrie
10-02-2007, 05:40 AM
David.. What goes on tour.... ??

Never thought about the tour photo's, it was the ones of Peter on the hill in Clonmacnoise that I was talking about. Which reminds me, I have one of him on the hill with a penguin lying on the ground!

I wonder if Dinesh realizes what he has let himself in for :o

Obviously not or else he wouldn't even consider meeting us! :D

David

fluffy_penguins
10-02-2007, 08:25 AM
... I have one of him on the hill with a penguin lying on the ground!

Ahem. I was preparing for flight...

Síle
10-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Ahem. I was preparing for flight...

And Peter was flying too??

Oh and David.. not those tour photo's .. the one's that aren't yet taken of a night out... and should remain not taken...

Síle

Dinesh
10-02-2007, 01:07 PM
This is going to be a blast. I actually get in to Dublin on Wednesday the 10th. Can you guys recommend and good pubs, restaurants, medical practitioners, etc.?

Fintan
10-02-2007, 02:53 PM
what part of Dublin are you staying, and what type of food do you like, we can make some recommendations then.