PDA

View Full Version : Night out in Dublin on 12th Oct.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

thefizz
09-25-2007, 02:51 PM
Fellow apuger Dinesh from Toronto will be in Dublin for a few days in October and wants to meet some Irish apugers for a few pints on Friday 12th. As far as I know he is a bit of a party animal so it could be a long night :D

Not sure yet where we will meet up but will decide nearer the date. It could be another apug/Ireland get-together but we will be holding pints instead of cameras ;)

Please join us if you can.

Peter

Dinesh
09-25-2007, 03:59 PM
Not quite sure about the "party animal" designation, but I do like my pints. I look forward to meeting any of you who may be in the area.

Cheers!

dferrie
09-26-2007, 03:03 AM
It could be another apug/Ireland get-together but we will be holding pints instead of cameras ;)

Does that mean there will be no cameras to record the events of the night, it sounds like a good plan :D

Not quite sure about the "party animal" designation, but I do like my pints. I look forward to meeting any of you who may be in the area.
Cheers!

Ah, but pints of what?

Count me in for the night !

David

Dinesh
09-26-2007, 08:45 AM
Ah, but pints of what?

Count me in for the night !

David

Guinness my good man, Guinness!

Síle
09-26-2007, 09:05 AM

I'll leave the pint drinking to you guys.. I'll stick to the short stuff..
But I'll be there :D

Síle

billschwab
09-26-2007, 09:24 AM
As far as I know he is a bit of a party animal...Party Animal???? The man can't even hold a pint in his tiny hands!

:)

Wish I could be there!

Bill

thefizz
09-26-2007, 09:28 AM
Party Animal???? The man can't even hold a pint in his tiny hands!

:)

Wish I could be there!

Bill

I wish you could be here too, as I'd try and get you drunk and than you'd tell me all your secrets of how you take such great photographs :D

billschwab
09-26-2007, 10:34 AM
...you'd tell me all your secrets...Heck.. I'll do that sober! :)

Be good to Dinesh and keep him out of trouble.

dferrie
09-26-2007, 11:02 AM

I think we might be able to find some of that for you ;)

David

MartinB
09-28-2007, 04:24 PM

Cheers!
(just kidding ....)
So Dinesh waits until I have come and gone (oct 1-4) and then has a party! Another slight by Toronto on western Canada... ;)
Have fun!

Fintan
09-30-2007, 03:11 PM
Cant make this unfortunately, my wife has day surgery the day before and I reckon a night on the booze is out of the question, even if The Fizz is buying :D:D

Enjoy your time here in Ireland guys!!

Fintan
09-30-2007, 03:16 PM
Wish I could be there!

Bill

We have the red carpet ready Bill

Bob Carnie
09-30-2007, 03:22 PM
I must warn you Irish dudes, Dinesh is quite proficient with the pints.I think he can drink me under the table any given night. Give him hell if you can , I wish I could be there. If Les Mclean is in Ireland at that time make sure he is involved but give him half pints so he can keep up.
have fun

Bob Carnie
09-30-2007, 03:48 PM
Oh I forgot to mention, be prepared, Dinesh is hideously ugly , so just pretend that everything is normal and he will feel comfortable, this is what we do when he shows up at Elevator, I am sure Bill and Les will concur with this.

Fintan
09-30-2007, 03:52 PM
Les is here in November Bob, the 9th to the 11th.

The Guinness here you could put on strawberries, unlike that exported stuff, so watch out Dinesh :D:D:D

Síle
09-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Oh I forgot to mention, be prepared, Dinesh is hideously ugly , so just pretend that everything is normal and he will feel comfortable, this is what we do when he shows up at Elevator, I am sure Bill and Les will concur with this.

:rolleyes: Gulp...

Is it considered socially acceptable to wear sunglasses indoors on a dark, dreary, wet and cold October night?

Síle

Dinesh
09-30-2007, 07:45 PM
........Dinesh is hideously ugly... ,

It's true. I cant even drink myself pretty! :p

thebanana
09-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Bob forgot to mention that Dinesh is notorious for "forgetting" his wallet. Luckily, he keeps his money in his shoe, so don't fall for that one.:p

Síle
10-01-2007, 04:45 AM
Bob forgot to mention that Dinesh is notorious for "forgetting" his wallet. Luckily, he keeps his money in his shoe, so don't fall for that one.:p

That's no problem because...

The Fizz is buying :D:D

Síle

thefizz
10-01-2007, 04:50 AM
Careful Síle, I may have to tell everyone how you were such a disruptive student at my workshop on Saturday :D