PDA

View Full Version : New to area -- Tallahassee FL

darr
09-30-2007, 10:49 AM
I relocated to Tallahassee in July '07. I enjoy the Tallahassee area very much and would like to meet other photographers to share some time with. I shoot 35 mm, 6x7, and 4x5". I am a retired professional and can help share my experience with others if interested. I would love to have an occasional get-together for a shoot. Anyone interested? If you can give me leads on where other photogs hang out, I'd appreciate that as well. Please PM me and let's talk.

Kind Regards,
Darr

doughowk
09-30-2007, 01:03 PM
There are some Photogs in your area (eg, MVNelson) In the NE Florida region we have a large format photography group (primarily Jacksonville area but with some participants from Gainesville & Daytona area). We have monthly outings which occasionally include areas closer to you (Lake City, Perry, Cedar Key). If interested, PM me with your email address & I'll add you to the list.

justinphilip
10-23-2007, 03:00 PM
I am in the Tallahassee. I am pretty new to film but not really to photography. I currently don't really have anyone to shoot with. Maybe we could meet up sometime.

michael9793
12-04-2007, 10:39 AM
are you sure this isn't a dating site? My dauther may be going to TCC up in tallahassee this next year and if she is there I will be driving up and seeing her. So I will give you guys a ring and let you known when I 'm in town and maybe you can direct me to some good areas. OR grab some food and just talk photo.

Michael Andersen

ctscanner
12-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Welcome to Apug, from another retired person - isn't it grand?

George