PDA

View Full Version : Shaking the trees...

Pages : [1] 2 3

steveanalog
10-14-2007, 11:40 PM
I am just checking to see if there are any Denver area photography people out there. I am from Parker, I have not been on this web site for quite awhile. I am going to dust off and sweep out my darkroom, and hopefully start printing next week. I ordered fresh chemicals and paper and I am just waiting on UPS. Just saying hello, to anyone out there...:)

Sirius Glass
10-14-2007, 11:59 PM
No, we are not here.:rolleyes:

Steve

JBrunner
10-15-2007, 12:16 AM
I am just checking to see if there are any Denver area photography people out there. I am from Parker, I have not been on this web site for quite awhile. I am going to dust off and sweep out my darkroom, and hopefully start printing next week. I ordered fresh chemicals and paper and I am just waiting on UPS. Just saying hello, to anyone out there...:)

Hey Steve,

Nice to see you back. I'm over in Utar. :)

davetravis
11-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Hi Steve,
I'm in Castle Rock doing Ilfochromes.
Are you in the Parker Art Guild?
I'm in the CR Art Guild.
We have a show at the library for the 1st Annual Front Range Art Exhibit. It was a fun reception too.
Check out GCRAG.org.
See ya.
Dave Travis.
Oh, what do you like to shoot?

steveanalog
11-09-2007, 01:51 AM
I shoot mostly black and white, my darkroom is set up for black white.
For years I have shot landscapes, and a few still lifes. I just changed from 35mm to medium format. I have shot only two rolls, and have yet to develope them. At this point and time I am not a member of the Parker Artist Guild, although that will probably change soon. My wife has volunteered to Co-president the guild this next year, so to keep peace I will probably re- join. I will check out the Castle Rock site. Thanks for responding to my thread.
Thanks, Steve Nelson:D

roteague
11-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Steve, there used to be several here from the Denver area, but I haven't heard from them in a while. I grew up in Colorado Springs, but have lived in Hawaii for the past 10 years (got tired of the loooooooong winters).

Derek Lofgreen
11-09-2007, 04:15 PM
I live up in the Boulder area Steve. There are quite a few of us on the front range that come and go here. Looking forward to seeing your stuff.

D.

weststarflyers
11-14-2007, 02:12 PM
Hi Steve, i live in the Denver area. Wish lots of fun in the darkroom!
Nissim

Barry Dale Currence
11-26-2007, 12:25 AM
Hi Steve. I am in Westminster. Good to see you and others here. Barry

dr5chrome
12-07-2007, 12:06 AM
We are in Denver, just south of downtown.

regards

www.dr5.com

Michael Kadillak
12-15-2007, 10:53 AM

Just a few miles North of you at Parker Road and Arapahoe Road.

Mostly LF and ULF and a darkroom in the basement as well. Hit the road regularly to make photographs and try to burn as much film as the day job will allow me.

Anytime,

Michael Kadillak

Nikkorray
05-15-2008, 02:04 PM
I just found this thread. I'm in Thornton. Anybody doing any group photographic outtings this summer?

bbinboulder
08-30-2008, 11:46 AM
Saw your post in APUG, I'm up in Denver. Just (this week!) got the darkroom put up. I am shooting 120 with an old Rollei, will be into the 4x5 by winter, budget providing. Feel free to contact me any time.

Jerry 303.870.3624

sidphoto
01-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Doesn't seem like a active group. Anybody out there?

mrwestphal
01-12-2009, 08:48 PM
Doug in Aurora checkin' in!

Derek Lofgreen
01-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Okay folks. Who wants to put a "Denver area get together", together? We could all meet, shoot, and have a beer. Or just shoot. Or just beer. Or...what ever. Any ideas for a date and location?

D.

sidphoto
01-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Sounds good I'm open. I have a new 8x10 Deardorff I'm dying to try out.

Would have to be a week end since I'm two hrs drive.

markrewald
01-14-2009, 10:02 AM
Howdy fellow Denver Metro people! Live in Aurora. Would enjoy a Denver APUG get together.

Derek Lofgreen
01-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Okay, What weekend would work for most of you guys? Let's start looking at Saturdays in February and go from there. Then we can work out a location.

D.

mrwestphal
01-14-2009, 11:02 PM
MMM, beer! I am in for sure!