PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange Round 7 Status and Updates

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

gr82bart
01-26-2008, 08:38 AM
Hi folks,

So sorry, I've been on vacation for the past couple of weeks. Just updating the status now and we're down to 4 people who have not sent prints yet. I will send one last PM reminder ... There are 10 people that haven't confirmed receipt of their prints. These are:

abcpyro <-- your print was sent
bdial <-- your print was sent
Justin
Jorge Orte Tudela <-- your print was sent
Marc Leest <--your print was sent
MattKing <-- your print was made, not sure if it was sent yet
Rjas <-- your print was sent
Semeuse <-- your print was sent
SpiralCity
UKJohn

So please update my update and let's make this round 100% complete. If, for whatever reason, the 4 people who haven't sent their print can't make and send a print, please send the print you have already received. Thanks.

I'll start another thread to see when we'd like to start the next round.

Regards, Art.

gr82bart
01-26-2008, 02:56 PM
OK folks,

Mini revision to the above update. 2 of the 4 above referenced folks haven't posted on APUG since November 2007, 1 is actively posting and another PMed me that he will send out a print - he promises!

We'll give everyone a week and then make all this more transparent. That is, I start naming names.

Thanks, Art.

bdial
01-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Print received, sorry for not acknowledging

semeuse
01-27-2008, 11:40 PM
oops --- thought I had notified y'all, but I obviously did not :rolleyes:
at any rate - I sent - and received (and a lovely print it was)

abcpyro
02-02-2008, 08:14 AM
:confused::(:confused::(

gr82bart
02-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Alright Folks,

I know some of you are getting restless. So here's the summary as it stands. I will monitor it for one more month and then we have to move on. The first name on the list is the sender and the second is the recipient. The asterisk means that the sender sent the print.

BWKate* ---> abcpyro
Rjas ---> Justin
LightLeak ---> MattKing
Jorge Orte Tudela ---> SpiralCity
Marc Leest ---> UKJohnSo please update my update and let's make this round 100% complete. If, for whatever reason, the 4 people who haven't sent their print can't make and send a print, please send the print you have already received. Thanks.

Regards, Art.

Removed Account
02-10-2008, 03:37 AM
I guess this is payback for me taking so long to send my prints out for the blind and group exchanges...

Marc Leest
02-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Alright Folks,

I know some of you are getting restless. So here's the summary as it stands. I will monitor it for one more month and then we have to move on. The first name on the list is the sender and the second is the recipient. The asterisk means that the sender sent the print.

BWKate* ---> abcpyro
Rjas ---> Justin
LightLeak ---> MattKing
Marc Leest ---> UKJohnSo please update my update and let's make this round 100% complete. If, for whatever reason, the 4 people who haven't sent their print can't make and send a print, please send the print you have already received. Thanks.

Regards, Art.

Hello,

Today I received 2 great prints from gphoto120 (Gary).
Meanwile I prepare a print for UKJohn (sorry for being late).
Will leave here this week,

regards, Marc

abcpyro
02-19-2008, 01:10 AM
Thanks kate of the photography that you sent me, really attractive and printed well thanks so much very very happy

MattKing
02-19-2008, 12:24 PM
Still waiting:(
Matt

Dietmar Wolf
02-19-2008, 01:42 PM
Which I really do not understand.

Hey guys. Whats wrong with you. Send a print! The one you received if you are not able to print yourself right now.

My goodness !!!

BWKate
02-19-2008, 02:21 PM
Yes, second time is the charm!!! I'm so glad Andrea (abcpyro) got his prints. It didn't take very long either. Next time I will make sure to fill out the customs form that they stick on the front of the package saying ,"No Commercial Value". Lesson learned.

gr82bart
03-01-2008, 09:49 AM
Hmmm ... I think abcpyro may have really lucked out! Maybe it's the first print that arrived and in another few weeks or so, Kate's second print will arrive too. It would be like winning a lottery!

Or

Someone in the Canadian Postal system or the Italian Customs Department has a really nice print ... hmmm.

In the end, I'm glad it all worked out.

Regards, Art.

BWKate
03-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Me too! I'm pretty sure the first package didn't arrive. I did not attach a Customs form to the front.

spiralcity
03-07-2008, 09:25 PM
I never did get a print... :(

Removed Account
03-30-2008, 07:08 PM
Me neither, and at least mine went out EVENTUALLY :p

gr82bart
04-26-2008, 11:24 PM
I sent one last PM to the 4 stragglers.

Rjas ---> Justin
LightLeak ---> MattKing
Marc Leest ---> UKJohnSeriously folks. Send the print you received, if you cannot make and send a print for this round.

Then again, it is 5 months past the due date, so I'd like to ask for exchange angels. If you are interested, please PM me.

Regards, Art.

jgcull
05-22-2008, 07:49 AM
Oops. Wrong exchange.

gr82bart
05-25-2008, 08:44 AM
Well, I have recruited some exemplary exchange angels who will send Justin, Matt, SpilarCity and UKJohn a print, with no expectation of a return print. To the exchange angels your recipients will be PMed to you. And THANK YOU so much.

What I am afraid of, is that this will be an expectation from deadbeat participants. I hope not.

Regards, Art.

MattKing
05-25-2008, 08:06 PM
Art:

This really wasn't necessary for me (but very appreciated nonetheless).

If you ever need something similar from me (assuming anyone would like one of my prints) then please don't hesitate to ask!

Matt