PDA

View Full Version : Sign up for Round 5

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20

Síle
03-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Or Moo-Doo Cows doing Moo Doo Rituals? http://tinyurl.com/chcxcl .

Do do that Moo Do that you do so well.. I see a whole new theme for round 6 in our midst..

flatulent1
03-16-2009, 10:44 PM
Sile, are you going to do the whole Round 6 sign-up over again? It's been several months since that list was finalized and I'd like in on one of these rounds.

Síle
03-17-2009, 06:03 AM
Sile, are you going to do the whole Round 6 sign-up over again? It's been several months since that list was finalized and I'd like in on one of these rounds.

Flatulent1 (a most unfortunate name if I might say) we're just waiting for round 5 photo's to be posted before we kick off round 6.
When that's done I'll do a roll call just to make sure everyone is still in as it's quite some time since we signed up..
But I'm pretty sure there'll be space for one more, so I'll keep you posted.

geauxpez
03-22-2009, 12:35 PM
Wow -- seems like ages since I took my photo last July.

k_jupiter
03-22-2009, 04:00 PM
Camera 5 has been posted!

http://www.apug.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=511

Please go to the Gallery and identify your work. If you wish to have any information added to the photo, pm me and I will edit the image description. If your address has changed since the camera reached you, please pm me with the new address. I am going to send you your proof and negative so you can print it in a manner that you can take ownership of. If you wish for a tiff or high res jpg file, email me (killer<period>jupiter<at>gmail<period>com) and I can send it. tiffs are 4 Meg in size, JPGs are 350 to 500 K.

Thanks to all of you for making this round VERY successful.

tim in san jose

bjazz
03-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Thanks, Tim. You have done a great job!

Just one thing.........I can't find my picture in the gallery....

I guess this is all?

Best,
B

k_jupiter
03-22-2009, 04:30 PM
Thanks, Tim. You have done a great job!

Just one thing.........I can't find my picture in the gallery....

I guess this is all?

Best,
B

b,
I am as confused as the next person. Makes my head hurt as a matter of fact. It's an auto advancing camera, ya can't double expose, it makes lots of noise when it shoots, and yet the math didn't add up. A couple people shot more than one, it went to 26 people I think, and yet I got it with 27 on the index. Shots 28 and 29 are mine (I had to burn off the film and those two were nice), so what happened to the other couple of people's shots?
I will pour over the negatives and see if something pops out.

tim

Marc Akemann
03-22-2009, 11:33 PM
Mine is #17 (17a). It turned out alright! It was taken on June 29, if that helps you somehow, Tim. And Tim, thanks! You did a great job!
:-)
Marc

Tim Gray
03-22-2009, 11:36 PM
Thanks Tim! I'm exposure 2. I'll PM you my new address...

tiberiustibz
03-23-2009, 12:06 PM
Any chance of doing another one of these? It looks fun.

k_jupiter
03-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Any chance of doing another one of these? It looks fun.

It's in the works. Sile will be running it from a small village in Ireland. Please contact her.

tim in san jose

Black Dog
03-23-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm exposure 9-Jake.

Marc Akemann
03-23-2009, 03:44 PM
Where is this and what are we looking at? Is this a German bunker?

I'm exposure 9-Jake.

Síle
03-23-2009, 03:45 PM
I'm exposure 9-Jake.

I'm exposure 6 (and 7 - oops).. Thanks again for getting all these up in the gallery Tim.

There are some nice shots in this bunch, I do think the Canon Sureshot made for better quality in pics than the disposable in round 4. Tim has kindly offered to send it around for the next round too.

tiberiustibz Round 6 is ready to kick off here (http://www.apug.org/forums/forum184/48621-camera-6-sign-up-6.html) and we're ready for a fresh roll call, I do believe there are some spaces left so I'll let you know as soon as the list is finalised.

walter23
03-24-2009, 01:41 AM
MIne are the blurry images of the small dog in the snow. I sincerely apologize for screwing up and taking three crappy photos; I actually kind of forgot how these point & shoot cameras worked and I took images when I thought I hadn't and basically just made a mess of things. Should have just watched the counter... bah.

I'll shoot something a bit more inspiring for Camera 6 :)

Camera 5 has been posted!

http://www.apug.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=511

Please go to the Gallery and identify your work. If you wish to have any information added to the photo, pm me and I will edit the image description. If your address has changed since the camera reached you, please pm me with the new address. I am going to send you your proof and negative so you can print it in a manner that you can take ownership of. If you wish for a tiff or high res jpg file, email me (killer<period>jupiter<at>gmail<period>com) and I can send it. tiffs are 4 Meg in size, JPGs are 350 to 500 K.

Thanks to all of you for making this round VERY successful.

tim in san jose

Steve Smith
03-24-2009, 03:52 AM
Mine is exposure 8.

Steve.

Tim Gray
03-24-2009, 10:01 AM
This was cool. I rushed my image to minimize turnaround time, but in retrospect, I could have spent a little longer. Oh well. A lot of things happened while this camera was making its rounds - I graduated, I moved, the US economy collapsed. Haha.

By the way, the picture is of the observatory at Princeton University. Here's another shot I took at the same time with an Ansco Pix Panorama:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3412/3340490843_7669b58c4e.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tgray1/3340490843/)

Looked through all the pictures and really enjoyed them!

bjazz
03-24-2009, 11:37 AM
b,
so what happened to the other couple of people's shots?
I will pour over the negatives and see if something pops out.
tim

Thanks Tim for diving into the negatives again - and finding the missing ones .... mine is number #10.

For a while I was afraid I was not able to operate an "idiot-proof" camera :-)

-B

Black Dog
03-24-2009, 05:15 PM
Where is this and what are we looking at? Is this a German bunker?

Indeed it is-I've made many pictures there,some of which have popped up in the postcard exchange.

lmn
03-24-2009, 07:13 PM
I'll claim the blurry mushrooms, exp. 16!

Thank you for this, Tim. It is good to see a picture that has been sitting in my heart for so long.