PDA

View Full Version : Seascapes in Cork/Waterford

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Fintan
11-28-2007, 04:31 PM
OK guys, kiss and make up :D:D

I was thinking of taking down some photography magazines that are ready for the recycling in case any of you guys would like some.

Fintan
11-29-2007, 01:30 AM
I'll be in Gunns today at lunchtime. Do you guys need any film etc?

Fintan

dferrie
11-29-2007, 04:06 AM
Hi All,

I'm sorry for the late notice but I'm not going to be able to make the trip to Waterford. I have had some medical issues this week which are temporarily affecting my sight, this is making night driving very difficult and also I'm finding it impossible to manually focus a camera :mad:.

I was hoping it would clear up in time for me to make the trip but unfortunately things have not worked out.

Hope to see you all in the New Year, have a great outing.

David

thefizz
11-29-2007, 04:17 AM
Sorry you can't make it David. I hope you get well soon and we will get together again.

Peter

fluffy_penguins
11-29-2007, 10:43 AM
Hey David... that's a real shame; hope you are on the mend and see you at our next adventure! I think we will be photographing tattooed penguins in the new year some time...

Cath.

thefizz
11-29-2007, 11:11 AM
What ever happened to Penguin Erotica?

Síle
11-29-2007, 02:32 PM
Hi All,

I'm sorry for the late notice but I'm not going to be able to make the trip to Waterford.
David

I'm afraid I have to pull out too guys, I'm working Friday evening and David and I were to travel down when I was finished, so it's just impossible now.

I hope you all have a ball, and remember to sink a pint of the digital stuff for me and we'll just have another get together in the new year :)

Síle

melball
11-30-2007, 02:07 AM
Sorry you can't make it guys. Hope the eyes mend soon David and don't work too hard Sile. We will have to have a New Year Blahs get together.

dferrie
11-30-2007, 10:50 AM
Sorry you can't make it guys. Hope the eyes mend soon David and don't work too hard Sile. We will have to have a New Year Blahs get together.

Thanks Mel, things are starting to improve, definitely on for some Blahs in the new year, they're great for breakfast! :)

Hope you all have a great time.

David

Síle
11-30-2007, 12:53 PM
Thanks Mel, things are starting to improve, definitely on for some Blahs in the new year, they're great for breakfast! :)

Hope you all have a great time.

David

I second that emotion ..

Thanks for understanding guys, and thank you Peter for offering to pick me up on the way, it really is out of your way, so it was really good of you, thanks again.

Enjoy..

Síle

Fintan
11-30-2007, 07:23 PM
Wirelessly posted (Blackberry 8700 series: BlackBerry8707/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/125)

Sorry you can't make it here guys. The weather isn't great but the Guinness is creamy here in The Local, Dungarvan.

fluffy_penguins
12-01-2007, 02:09 PM
news alert.... penguin feathers finally dried out... news alert... penguin warm and toasty in front of the fire. thanks for a great day, guys. on a scale of one to ten... another twelve!

thefizz
12-01-2007, 02:51 PM
It rained on the way down and it rained on the way home but what a fantastic day it was while we were there. It turned out to be a just beautiful, couldn't have asked for better. The only problem now is I have 12 rolls of film to develop :( but I guess that is a good complaint :)

Fintan
12-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Awesome day, thanks for the company and craic.

Síle
12-01-2007, 05:48 PM
Really glad to hear you guys had a great time, sorry again that I missed it.. And thank goodness for that weather I ordered ;)

Looking forward to the Penguin vs the Fizzmeister erotica studio shots in the New Year..

Síle

melball
12-03-2007, 01:59 AM
What a great day! My feet have finally warmed up and I've got the sand out of my tripod. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Mel

dferrie
12-03-2007, 05:17 AM
Great to hear you all had such a good time, really sorry I missed it. Don't forget to post some shots when you have them.

David