PDA

View Full Version : Show at the VPC

papagene
11-10-2007, 04:50 PM
I want to extend this invitation to those NY staters who are within driving distance of Springfield, MA... especially those in the Hudson Valley region form about Poughkeepsie to Albany:

Hey folks... I had to shift an exhibit out of the Jan 2008 time-slot. I now have to fill that slot. So how about an exhibit of work from NE-APUG photogers? I am going to extend the invitation to eastern regions of New York state as long as you can easily get the work to Springfield. **The VPC (Valley Photo Center) doesn't have the staff to receive work via UPS or FedEx**

The show dates are Jan 8 - Feb 8 with a reception TBD. I would like to have the photos here sometime between the holidays.

I have one suggestion and a request:
How about showing photos that were taken on a NE-APUG outing - there have been plenty of those to choose from.
And I would like to ask for a small, tax-deductible donation to the VPC to help defray the cost of the show.

Please PM me if you want to participate. That way I can determine how many photos per person for the show. We can handle about 100 photos without crowding.

gene