PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Tour in NY on Nov 17

Shinnya
11-15-2007, 07:41 AM
Hi everyone,

I am taking my students to museums and galleries in NY on this Saturday. We will start from MET and meet there 11 am.

Let me know if anyone is interested in joining us.

Warmly,
Tsuyoshi

aj-images
11-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Great idea...wish I could make it, but that thing called work gets in the way. You should take them to the AIPAD show in April. I will post an announcement when it gets closer. - Jim

Shinnya
11-15-2007, 04:58 PM
Hi Jim,

I do take students to AIPAD every year! We go to NY as a group three times a year.

Warmly,
Tsuyoshi

Great idea...wish I could make it, but that thing called work gets in the way. You should take them to the AIPAD show in April. I will post an announcement when it gets closer. - Jim

aj-images
11-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Great show, I always go on a Friday. Maybe I'll see you there. - Jim

highpeak
11-15-2007, 09:18 PM
Hi, Tsuyoshi,

I am interested, but I can't meet you guys at 11am. Is it possible that I join you guys around 12pm? If so, please let me know where to meet the group.

Thanks,

Alex W.

highpeak
11-15-2007, 09:22 PM

Poor Jim, do you know there is also something called "sick day"? :)

Follow the link and you will be all set!

http://www.wikihow.com/Call-in-Sick-When-You-Just-Need-a-Day-Off

Shinnya
11-15-2007, 10:50 PM
Hi Alex,

I think we will still be at Met or having a lunch there. Just send me an email, and I will give you my cell # to reach me.

Warmly,
Tsuyoshi

Hi, Tsuyoshi,

I am interested, but I can't meet you guys at 11am. Is it possible that I join you guys around 12pm? If so, please let me know where to meet the group.

Thanks,

Alex W.