PDA

View Full Version : APUG Ireland Exhibition

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

Fintan
09-21-2008, 06:32 AM
The standard IS high, I'm very proud to be handing over 35 prints from this little corner of APUG.

I hope as many people as possible come to the opening, its a pleasure to have John and Louise Gunn open it.

mmcclellan
09-21-2008, 07:24 AM
Good luck, everyone! I'll get to Dublin too late for the opening, but can't wait to see the exhibition! Thanks to Fintan, Peter, and all the exhibitors for making this work. :)

thefizz
09-22-2008, 07:53 AM
Its all starting to come together folks :)

Just a reminder that the opening night is Tuesday 23rd September at 7pm. The exhibition will run till Friday 3rd October. Please make an effort to attent the opening and bring any family or friends with you. It would be nice to have a decent size group present. Any other apuggers not taking part in the exhibition would of course be welcome to also attend the opening, we would love to see you there.

Please forward your €10 if submitting 3 prints to cover the wine, tea & coffee etc for opening night. There are just a few people left to pay this.

Sorry folks but I'm on begging again. Will those who haven't sent their €10 for opening night costs, please do so as soon as possible. I am not set up for paypal so send it to Fintan's paypal and I'll get the money from him.

dferrie
09-22-2008, 08:45 AM
Hi guys,

I haven't been around for a while, but I wanted to stop by and wish you all the very best of luck with the exhibition, I hope it goes really well for all involved. I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to see it, but hope to do so, just really busy at the moment.

David

melball
09-23-2008, 03:06 AM
Good luck tonight guys. Hope it all goes well and I'm sorry I'm not up there. I'll second Michael, a big big thanks to Peter and Fintan for putting in all the hard work.

Mel

Síle
09-23-2008, 03:55 AM
Best of luck tonight everyone.. and well done for seeing the project through to fruition Peter and Fintan! I hope to get out of work in time to be there for the opening.. if not it won't be far behind!

thefizz
09-23-2008, 04:04 AM
Best of luck tonight everyone.. and well done for seeing the project through to fruition Peter and Fintan! I hope to get out of work in time to be there for the opening.. if not it won't be far behind!

"There will be wine available Sile"

That will speed her up, hehe :D

gandolfi
09-23-2008, 04:30 AM
My students are coming to Dublin next week, so let me know:
will the exhibition still be there?

and I am sorry to say, that I havn't read all the 221 posts, so I have no clue on where it is located....

an adress? and opening hours?

could be fine for my students to see!

best regards
emil schildt

thefizz
09-23-2008, 04:37 AM
It is scheduled to run untill 3rd October but it probably will extend to the 8th but that has to be confirmed yet. Open 10 to 5 each day except Mondays.

Check out www.airfield.ie for location information.

This page has info on our exhibition, www.airfield.ie/events_page.htm

Peter

Síle
09-23-2008, 08:13 AM
"There will be wine available Sile"

That will speed her up, hehe :D

Hey now! I resemble that remark... :mad:

So.. save a glass or two for me...

melball
09-23-2008, 11:48 AM
You can have my glass Sile!

randomway
09-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Oh, man, I'm just reading that the opening is today, in 15 minutes... and I'm sitting here with nothing to do tonight.

I will visit the exhibition this week anyway. Best of luck to all of you!

gandolfi
09-23-2008, 01:52 PM
It is scheduled to run untill 3rd October but it probably will extend to the 8th but that has to be confirmed yet. Open 10 to 5 each day except Mondays.

Check out www.airfield.ie for location information.

This page has info on our exhibition, www.airfield.ie/events_page.htm

Peter

thanks.
I'll send them there...

thefizz
09-23-2008, 05:15 PM
what a great night, 8 sold already :-)

Fintan
09-23-2008, 06:23 PM
what a great night, 8 sold already :-)

Always thinking of money, tut tut :rolleyes:

But yes a great opening, the layout is super, framing and presentation is perfect. Nice turnout and John Gunn did a fine job opening and was well received by all.

Its our first APUG/Ireland and a show to be proud of.

Thanks everyone for coming out and supporting us.

Fintan

Síle
09-23-2008, 08:49 PM
The quality of the work was outstanding at the exhibition, congratulations to everyone in Ireland and those who joined from afar for their wonderful work..
By the time I left after my wine (thanks for the extra Mel ;) ) there were many red stickers about!

Well done again to everyone, and especially Peter and Fintan for all the organisation..

Photo from tonight L-R : Fintan, Tex, TheFizz and Dodger

melball
09-24-2008, 03:07 AM
Wow, sounds like a great night! Well done everyone.

thefizz
09-24-2008, 04:11 AM
You can have my glass Sile!

She did :rolleyes:

hughitb
09-24-2008, 04:53 AM
Yeah, this was really good. Thanks so much to Fintan and Peter for doing the hard work involved in putting this together, and special thanks for including some of my prints at such short notice.

The quality of the work was really high and there were a few in particular that really blew me away. I didn't get to meet as many of ye as I had intended but ... next time!

Fintan
09-24-2008, 06:04 AM
I didn't get to meet as many of ye as I had intended but ... next time!

Don't worry we'll rope you into our next meet up and perform the initiation ceremony proper :D:D