PDA

View Full Version : Support APUG With A Financial Donation.

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Sean
04-08-2004, 12:07 AM
Tom Hoskinson has made a donation. Much appreciated Tom! :)

Sean
04-21-2004, 03:45 AM
John Harvey has made a donation. Thanks John! :)

Sean
04-27-2004, 10:21 PM
Jonathan Borden has made a donation as well. Thanks Jonathan!

:)

Sean
05-03-2004, 11:22 PM
Jaap Jan Helder has made a donation thanks Jaap! Much appreciated :)

Sean
05-13-2004, 06:16 PM
Thank you Jeremy Moore, Daniel Neal, and Black and White Studios
for your recent donations

:)

admin2
05-20-2004, 05:58 PM
Thanks Ron Foley for your donation last week :)

tomicjusz
03-12-2005, 08:37 AM
I am not able to purchase subscription because PayPal does not operate in Poland and I don't use checks. Is there any other option of online payment using for example credit card?
Tomicjusz

John Bartley
03-12-2005, 10:39 AM
I am not able to purchase subscription because PayPal does not operate in Poland and I don't use checks. Is there any other option of online payment using for example credit card?
Tomicjusz

BidPay (Western Union) will take a credit card and having charged you a fee for the service will send Sean a money order. I have used this for buying electronic items (surplus Russian radio gear) from Lithuania. It worked well for me. Maybe it will do for you?

cheers

Sean
03-12-2005, 03:40 PM
maybe a bank check? I know here you don't have to have an account with a bank to get a certified bank check. PM me if you keep running into dead ends, thanks

Carol
03-13-2005, 08:00 AM
Sean if someone in another country sends a bank cheque in your name, does your bank charge you a fee for converting it to your currency.

roteague
03-13-2005, 02:22 PM
You could probably send him cash as long as you wrap it really good - in Euro's or Pound's.

tomicjusz
03-15-2005, 02:16 AM
BidPay (Western Union) will take a credit card and having charged you a fee for the service will send Sean a money order. I have used this for buying electronic items (surplus Russian radio gear) from Lithuania. It worked well for me. Maybe it will do for you?

cheers

Thanks for the idea. I forgot that I can use Western Union. I'll try it for sure.
Cheers

mmcclellan
04-17-2005, 03:06 AM
Sean,

Why not do something on the home page asking for support? Like a "tip jar" or a link to Amazon where you can charge a donation, or to PayPal so we can send something that way? I, for one, will gladly donate or subscribe, but the process should be as easy as possible and allow people to make impulse donations. In the meantime, send me info and I'll happily donate. AUPG.ORG is simply awesome!

Sean
04-17-2005, 03:39 AM
Sean,

Why not do something on the home page asking for support? Like a "tip jar" or a link to Amazon where you can charge a donation, or to PayPal so we can send something that way? I, for one, will gladly donate or subscribe, but the process should be as easy as possible and allow people to make impulse donations. In the meantime, send me info and I'll happily donate. AUPG.ORG is simply awesome!
Hi Michael, several people have requested that a donate link should be made more obvious, so I've added it to the menu bar. If you follow the menubar link "Subscribe" you can also subscribe to the site for $1 a month and get gallery + classified ads posting access. Thansk :)

Jim Noel
04-11-2006, 02:12 PM
I just sent in a subscription for two years.

I don't know why I waited so long, the advantages are tremendous. I am really enjoying seeing all of the images inthe various galleries and look forward to more participation.

One of my best investments in some time.

Jim

jstraw
10-03-2006, 10:32 AM
<----- Hey, look over there...I'm a subscriber! :D

M. Walter Lyon
11-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Hello all, was gone for a while but I am back. Great to be a subscriber again! Things sure have grown in the last year and a half!

Andy K
11-06-2006, 01:43 PM
How do you buy a subscription for someone else?

Sean
11-06-2006, 04:09 PM
How do you buy a subscription for someone else?

You can just use the donate tab then contact me with details.. Thanks!

Andy K
11-06-2006, 04:58 PM
You can just use the donate tab then contact me with details.. Thanks!

Done!

Thanks Sean!