PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year....

fluffy_penguins
12-30-2007, 06:17 PM
Yes, I'm a little early! Ah well...
Hope everyone is having great holidays, and that Santy was good to you!
I've been having a great time, among other thigns I've been chased down the street by some Wren boys (photos to follow, of course!) and I've learned to drink whisky (video on youtube...)
Now my question to you is... anyone gonna bang the windows with a Christmas cake tomorrow night, or am I being teased!
:-)
Cath

thefizz
12-31-2007, 10:11 AM
I think you are being teased but then again nothing would surprise me in Cork ;)

Happy New Year to all the Irish Apugers.

Peter

Dinesh
12-31-2007, 10:17 AM
Happy New Year to you all. I look forward to another visit to your beautiful country.

Cheers!

Fintan
12-31-2007, 11:11 AM
Hey Fluffy, you shouldnt have a lot of Christmas cake left at this stage? Tell me more about the whiskey drinkin?? What people are you hanging with, telling you stories and leading you astray ;)

Are you drinking whiskey with an 'e' or whisky without?
Are you sure you weren't chasing them Wren Boys?

Sorry to have missed the drinks Dinesh, look forward to meeting ya when you return. Maybe Fluffy will teach us how to drink whiskey :D:D:D

Heres to good light, health and friendship in 2008 :)

Fintan

Síle
12-31-2007, 08:03 PM
Happy New Year to you all... irrespective of what you're drinking ;)

Síle xxx

Droog
12-31-2007, 11:56 PM
With every good wish for the new year... any resolutions?

Andrew

fluffy_penguins
01-01-2008, 05:56 PM
My resolution is to say "yes" more often: more adventures... more trips... and of course, more printing.

I have banged on the door and windows with the last piece of xmas cake (I was told that it would chase misfortune out of the house!)... all i can say is I hope it chases away the big horrible R-A-T that moved in when the cottage was empty, and there's still the problem of the noisy ghost in the attic! I've been told to leave the racing pages out for the ghost, so that he can mark down some horses for me!

Your resolutions?

C.

Droog
01-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Perhaps your houseguest sees your cake ritual as admirable hospitality, aimed directly at him? He may be unpacking his suitcase!

My resolution this year is to work less and play more. This is the opposite of my resolution for 2007. I may adopt yours also!

Have fun; Andrew.

Fintan
01-02-2008, 03:36 AM
I've a mental picture of this cake banging :D:D

As for resolutions; More printing, more trips, less G.A.S, put more prints online, shed a few lbs.

Thats it really.

dferrie
01-02-2008, 04:11 AM
Happy New Year one and all!

David

fluffy_penguins
01-02-2008, 05:57 PM
I have named my houseguest (well, the four-footed one)... I think Hercule Poirot is a nice name for a rat! He hasn't been seen for a week, but I do hear him wandering around in the night. Small problem with the chimney and managed to cover everything in the house with a thick layer of coal dust, including my fancy 4-blade 20x24 easel (thank you Santa aka Paddy Barker who found me one second hand!).... Cleanup continues....
C.

Fintan
01-03-2008, 02:42 AM
coal dust or no coal dust, nice easel!!
what make?

melball
01-03-2008, 10:32 AM
A bit late, but Happy New Year everybody!:D:D:D

If any of you guys have snow up there can you send it this way please? I requested it for my birthday (so I'd get snowed in, wouldn't have to come to work and could go playing with my camera!) but it seems to have gone astray. Instead I'm cleaning the lab:mad::mad:...maybe tomorrow

so where are we meeting next?

Mel

fluffy_penguins
01-03-2008, 02:51 PM
A bit late, but Happy New Year everybody!:D:D:D

If any of you guys have snow up there can you send it this way please? I requested it for my birthday (so I'd get snowed in, wouldn't have to come to work and could go playing with my camera!) but it seems to have gone astray. Instead I'm cleaning the lab:mad::mad:...maybe tomorrow

so where are we meeting next?

Mel

Is it your birthday?? Happy Birthday!!!!!

fluffy_penguins
01-03-2008, 02:55 PM
coal dust or no coal dust, nice easel!!
what make?

Saunders. Check out this handsome beast:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2359/2163989406_4e9326304a_m.jpg

Fintan
01-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey Happy Birthday Mel !!!

Fintan
01-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Saunders. Check out this handsome beast: