PDA

View Full Version : Spring camera show date now fixed

Mike Wilde
01-23-2008, 02:52 PM
I just checked the phsc site, and the date for the spring camera show is now posted. 25 May 08

The show is held at the Scooer Centre - south of Hwy 7 off Martingrove. This year they are posting info on a bus from the subway. Making a early day of it is a good idea.

I have attended this show twice, and there are deals to be found on stuff that does not e-bay easily, as well as generally an intersting collection of 'stuff'. I hunt for flash bulb deals, old paper, and whatever else, and do not usually come away disappointed.

Timothy
01-24-2008, 02:08 PM
I went to one of these last year and had a real good time. I saw some old friends made a couple of new ones and bought and sold some stuff. I guess my buy and sell performance is probably about average. Stuff that had originally cost me around $300.00 I managed to sell for about $80.00 and I wound up spending another $260.00 or so. Uh ... but I had a good time : -)

David William White
05-23-2008, 11:02 PM
Thought I would give the PHSC fair a bump.

This Sunday 10am - 3pm in Woodbridge. Lots of film camera vendor and collector tables and a great place to pick up neat stuff. Go to phsc.ca for details.