PDA

View Full Version : enlarger wanted

KGotth
01-24-2008, 07:31 AM
Hello I'm looking for good secondhand enlarger for reasonable price in Ireland for sale, if you can help email me!thnx
KGotth, Galway

Mike Kennedy
01-24-2008, 07:41 AM
Hi,
You should run an add in your local paper.When I did the same thing in my small town I got 18 replies in 2 days.Lots of them around.

Mike

thefizz
01-25-2008, 04:10 AM
Welcome to Apug.

There is a Durst enlarger on buy&sell: http://www.buyandsell.ie/browse.php?quicksearch=enlarger&textopt=all&imageField.x=13&imageField.y=12

It does 35mm up to 5x7 so it would cater for any future sizes you may move up to in the future.

Good luck in your search.

Peter

Fintan
01-25-2008, 04:42 AM
Welcome to APUG, Hetty Walsh of Hettys Darkroom has one for sale at the moment, I'm not sure if its in your price range though.

But her contact details are on her site www.hettysdarkroom.com

I bought my DeVere from an eBay seller in the UK, I arranged shipping it myself with Interlink Couriers and although it was 65Kg the cost was fairly reasonable.

Are you setting up a new darkroom or just upgrading your enlarger?

KGotth
01-29-2008, 10:12 AM
I'm trying to set up a darkroom, would like to develop and print for film photographers in the area in the future, that's my plan anyway:)
thanks everybody for replies
KGotth

thefizz
01-29-2008, 10:16 AM
I hope you find what you need. If I hear of any equipment, I'll let you know.

Peter

thefizz
02-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Hi K, www.barkerphotographic.ie in Cork have a second-hand Durst M605 Enlarger for sale which can be used for both colour and B&W.

I also saw a second-hand enlarger in Gunns (Dublin) yesterday.

Peter

KGotth
02-05-2008, 05:03 AM
I've found Saunders LPL 6700 with colour head in Cork area, think I 'll buy that one because a man throws in a lot of bits and pieces for 300euro. That enlarger has nice reviews on the web, just have to play around with colour settings to adjust it to my black and white process.
thanks for advices thefizz
KGotth

thefizz
02-05-2008, 05:11 AM
Thats great you got sorted. There is lots of info on the web regarding filtration settings on colour enlargers so you should no problems there.

Have fun.