PDA

View Full Version : Lith Print Exchange Round 2

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Mark Fisher
04-14-2008, 09:42 PM
I received Mark's two prints the other day. Hard to choose between them, my wife prefers the leaf one. I like them both! Thanks Mark.

Today I received Travis' lovely gold toned print. Thanks to you too Travis.

Cheers

Mike

Glad it finally made it....I was beginning to wonder (:

semeuse
04-15-2008, 07:21 AM
I received Nze's prints today. All I have to say is "Wow!" The pear is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you.

nze
04-19-2008, 03:51 PM
Was out for a week and find Matti and andrew.
Andrew one was great a lot of grain a matt paper and a great pinkish tone.
matti also send a great tree image. The print as less of the grain effect of the lith printing but a nice tone. Both will be on my wall soon. This trade is quite interesting , I learn a lot of the print I received.

thanks all
Chris

nze
04-20-2008, 10:20 AM
Just made a mistake I received the Kris's print not the andrew's one.

rst
04-22-2008, 01:08 PM
So far I received the two prints from Mark which I like very much, the pipe shop more than the other. And today arrived a beautiful print from Travis which I also like. It's good that I do not have to choose which one I like best. And the good news for my group (well, maybe a bad news when you receive the prints), I printed yesterday night and the prints are under a big book now. I hope to send them out by the end of the week.

Regards
-- Ruediger

mikeg
04-23-2008, 02:17 PM
And the good news for my group (well, maybe a bad news when you receive the prints), I printed yesterday night and the prints are under a big book now. I hope to send them out by the end of the week.

Regards
-- Ruediger

You must have a very heavy book Ruediger! Mine are printed and are under 20 books. I too should get them out by the weekend.

Cheers

Mike

rst
04-24-2008, 01:05 AM
You must have a very heavy book Ruediger! Mine are printed and are under 20 books. I too should get them out by the weekend.
OK, I cheated a bit, I put them between shelves and then put a Webster's Third New International Dictionary on top. With more than 2500 pages that is a very heavy book. I think drying and flattening FB papers is an art at itself and I am still learning in the learning phase. Maybe I need some more heavy books ...

Best regards
-- Ruediger

mikeg
05-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Ruediger's great print arrived here yesterday. Some really nice tones from Kentona. The composition is very striking with the strong diagonals. Excellent Ruediger, many thanks.

Mine have just been posted.

Cheers

Mike

mikeg
05-01-2008, 02:40 PM
The two months for printing are now up. How's everyone getting on?

Cheers

Mike

Travis Nunn
05-01-2008, 03:46 PM
I got Ruediger's print today. As Mike said, very nice tones and I like the slight blur of the car together with the strong lines of the building.

rst
05-01-2008, 04:00 PM
Mike and Travis, thanks for your kind comments.

I got Ruediger's print today. As Mike said, very nice tones and I like the slight blur of the car together with the strong lines of the building.Before printing this I thought a bit about that car. Would it have been better to wait and do the image without the car? After the printing I looked again and in the end I think that the image without the car would not be worth printing. The car brings in another kind of dynamic into the otherwise (although dynamic because of the wide angle) very static subject.

ciao
-- Ruediger

sly
05-01-2008, 04:22 PM
I got my prints into the mail yesterday, just barely under the wire. Have recieved one (weeks ago) from Vet 123. looking forward to seeing more.

bdial
05-01-2008, 06:39 PM
I haven't finished printing mine, soon, I promise!

Pete H
05-02-2008, 05:14 AM
I'm also behind on printing. Sorry :( They'll be done soon.

keeds
05-02-2008, 07:43 AM
Mine were printed a while back. I've just sent them out in the post this morning. Many many apologies. I've received some great prints from Matti, Kris and Chris. It great to see the wide range of subject that Lith can cover. Thanks guys. Hope you enjoy my efforts...

Mark Fisher
05-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Just received Ruediger's print......very nicely done....I really like the tones you got with the Kentona.....makes me want to get some on order!

vet173
05-07-2008, 03:14 PM
I received an outstanding print from Lillian Sly. Man, I gots to get some infrared goin'. The black mat suits the print perfectly. I wish I was as far up the learning curve as Lillian.

sly
05-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Thank you for your appreciation. I don't feel I'm very far up that curve. I sent different work to the others on our list because I couldn't get 3 good liths of the same neg. It still feels like each good one is luck or a fluke.

vet173
05-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Yesterday I recieved my prints from Wolfgang Moersch. All I can say is WOW!!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!! I am one lucky bastard.

keeds
05-08-2008, 01:21 PM
You said it... ;-)