PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready for Bok-Choy?

gr82bart
01-26-2008, 07:47 AM
People in SoCal,

You've already got brush fires, earthquakes, mudslides, droughts and road rage ... now you're getting me. I come in peace. I swear.

I expect nothing short of a red carpet event ... :D

Regards, Art.

SuzanneR
01-26-2008, 07:58 AM
Art... you'll have to trade in that staid green (?) beamer for something considerably faster and red!! :D :D :D

gr82bart
01-26-2008, 08:18 AM
Dye your hair blond Sue and I'll pay for the boobs. Whaddayasay?

Regards, Art.

Bob Carnie
01-26-2008, 08:30 AM
Your not leaving the east too soon buddy , I expect to see you early Feb at Genes..
Prints are done, slide show is done , you need to provide the laptop and projector.. and some lights.
Give me a call as I do not have a clue as yet where these cities are that you have me going to.

Bob

David A. Goldfarb
01-26-2008, 08:36 AM
I think they've got plenty of bok choy in Southern California. Good luck out there, Art!

Sanjay Sen
01-26-2008, 09:34 AM
Good luck with the move, deserter! :D :D

Best,
Sanjay

noblebeast
01-26-2008, 11:05 AM
We'll have the red carpet rolled out for you Feb. 24 in front of the Kodak Theater (being APUG and all). So stop by and wave. And just ignore the security personel, at least until after Joan Rivers asks you who you're wearing. :)

SoCal's a big place - care to give any more specifics regarding where your new stomping ground will be?

Joe

gr82bart
02-02-2008, 11:50 AM
I think they've got plenty of bok choy in Southern California.That's so true. Technically I'm a durian - banana mix, but we'll not get into that ... :o

regards, Art.

gr82bart
02-02-2008, 11:54 AM
SoCal's a big place - care to give any more specifics regarding where your new stomping ground will be?Hi Joe,

No clue just yet. I'm thinking OC, North Hollywood, Pasadena, Malibu, not sure yet ... No matter what, I need easy access (sort of - it's all relative) to an airport.

So I get a call from a very paranoid but endearing friend who tells me I need to find a place "across the mountains" just in case there's another major disaster and I need to high tail it out of there in a flash.

What on earth could possibly go wrong in SoCal? :D

Regards, Art.

noblebeast
02-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Hi Joe,

...What on earth could possibly go wrong in SoCal? :D

Regards, Art.

Lyndsay Lohan or some other untalented, self-centered, over-indulged, genetic celebrity could be out driving! It's never safe out here, especially near establishments that sell overpriced coffee.

Joe

Fotogeorge
02-02-2008, 12:32 PM
How about Palm Springs? Or better yet, move up into the foothills of Beaumont. There is no problem here getting film, even 120, developed at Walmart, or in San Bernardino.

Enjoy the mountains,

George

QUOTE=gr82bart;582224]Hi Joe,

No clue just yet. I'm thinking OC, North Hollywood, Pasadena, Malibu, not sure yet ... No matter what, I need easy access (sort of - it's all relative) to an airport.

So I get a call from a very paranoid but endearing friend who tells me I need to find a place "across the mountains" just in case there's another major disaster and I need to high tail it out of there in a flash.

What on earth could possibly go wrong in SoCal? :D

Regards, Art.[/QUOTE]