PDA

View Full Version : Alt Print Exchange Round 7, May 2008

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

sly
05-01-2008, 05:31 PM
I have heard from querlicht that my prints were recieved over in Switzerland, but haven't heard from anyone south of the border. Did my work arrive, or is homeland security hanging on to them?

colrehogan
05-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Neither Lillian's nor Martin's prints have arrived. Now that I've said it, they'll show up tomorrow. ;)

sly
05-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Isn't that bizarre! It only took a week for my envelope to get to Switzerland, but 16 days and they haven't arrived in the country next door. I wonder who is less efficient - Canada Post, or US Postal?

querlicht
05-04-2008, 03:33 AM
Me too, I find it bizarre. Sometimes it takes only a few days. sometimes very long.
Mail from overseas (USA) sometimes lasts up to 3 weeks or more.
Canada is probably faster.
I'm still waiting and I hope that my pictures arrive soon in U.S. and Canada.
Martin

Zebra
05-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Lillian,

I received you beautiful print. I am gone quite a bit this time of the year and so am just getting home to see it. My wife says I have one more here but she put it somewhere in the vortex near my children so the detective game of search and discover is in place for my other print.

Thank you for taking the time to get them out so quickly and I promise to have mine out in the next ten days or so.

best to all,

Monty

colrehogan
05-08-2008, 09:45 PM
I just received Martin's wonderful and unique print in today's mail. Thanks Martin! It is very unusual and well done.

colrehogan
05-13-2008, 12:31 PM
I am planning to get going on making my prints some time in the next week. Things have been hectic at work, but have eased off for a while now. I no longer have an excuse for not doing it (other than that I have to dig out my work area at home for making the prints). :o :D

philldresser
05-15-2008, 08:42 AM
I hope to get my submissions printed this weekend and I will matt them during the next week.
Things are a little awkward at the moment as my temporary darkroom/work area was demolished last weekend (self induced pressure) and I don't have a practical replacement yet! Still trying to justify a building specifically for the purpose (i.e a "no go" zone for anyone else) but it features low down on the priority list :(
I will endevour to meet the Print Round deadlines though.
Sly - Yours will be in their as well ;)
Phill

colrehogan
05-20-2008, 09:29 PM
I received Lillian's lovely prints today. I have my work cut out for me this round.

FredW
05-24-2008, 04:38 PM
To my group, I finally gotten everything packaged up, they will be in the mail, within a day or two.

Akki14
05-24-2008, 05:04 PM
To my group, I finally gotten everything packaged up, they will be in the mail, within a day or two.

Did I miss out some PMs? I'm missing your address (but have it from a previous round) and Todd's... :confused:

FredW
05-24-2008, 08:53 PM
Did I miss out some PMs? I'm missing your address (but have it from a previous round) and Todd's... :confused:

PM sent, but no change.

FredW
05-25-2008, 09:16 PM
I managed to get them in the mail today, hopefully they will arrive in the next 10-14 days.

Zebra
05-29-2008, 01:03 PM
To everyone in my group, if you could indulge me a response I would greatly appreciate it. Your patience has been well appreciated. Due to some recent 'promotion' my work schedule has extended deeper into the year than anticipated. Which for the purposes of this thread means this;

I can get to the 'new' work that I have to print late next week and get 'new' work out to my group as I had originally planned. If you would like however I will be home for a single day Saturday and can mail some old prints out to everyone on that day so that I can get everyone their print quicker. I am excited about the new work but wanted to let ya'll choose since you all have been so generous and patient.

Let me know here and I'll go with whatever one wants.

Sorry for the delays but I'm good for it I promise!

Monty

sly
05-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Monty, how soon I recieve a print is not important, as long as one comes. If you would rather send the new stuff (it's always the most exciting, isn't it?) I'm fine to wait.
Lillian

querlicht
05-29-2008, 02:43 PM
Hi Monty
That's OK for me. For a good print I'm fine to wait :-)
Martin

Akki14
05-29-2008, 06:04 PM
Just a warning to my group, I might not make the deadline. I have a bunch of stuff going on somewhat stemming from rude neighbours and have a landlord visiting tomorrow and have been having problems printing anyway. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

colrehogan
05-29-2008, 06:37 PM
Monty,
I am also fine with waiting for the new stuff as I am also going to be late with my prints. Long days at work before vacation next week have me pretty worn out. Sorry that I will also be late!

Diane

toddstew
05-29-2008, 09:20 PM
To everyone in my group, my prints will go out on Monday. A thousand apologies, but they will get to everyone, just a bit late.
Todd

philldresser
06-02-2008, 06:17 AM
I'm running a little late (again!!!). I have printed but need to mount etc. I hope to have them in the post by the end of the week. Apologies for being so slack.

Phill