PDA

View Full Version : Traveling Portfolio--Round 4

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

David A. Goldfarb
03-25-2010, 11:46 AM
Okay, kwmullett has checked in, so I think Portfolio I should be back in motion again.

kwmullet
04-15-2010, 07:54 AM
Okay, kwmullet has checked in, so I think Portfolio I should be back in motion again.

I got it from the post office yesterday afternoon.
I'm CC-ing David Vickery on my PM to Nicole and David Goldfarb to verify his contact information. I don't have it yet.

-KwM-

kwmullet
04-15-2010, 08:05 AM
I just checked, and David Vickery's last activity on APUG was 12-18-06 11:53 AM.
His profile didn't have an E-Mail address listed, and I didn't see anything in any of his posts that would give me a clue about how to contact him off-list.
Hopefully, I can get confirmed contact information for the next person to get the portfolio by Monday or Tuesday so I can ship it off next week.

David A. Goldfarb
04-15-2010, 08:33 AM
If David Vickery is out of contact, Markus Albertz is up next, and I've been in touch with Lee. He's without darkroom at the moment, but if he's got something from the files, maybe he'll be up for another round. I'll send him a note.

David A. Goldfarb
04-15-2010, 08:49 AM
Heard back quickly from Lee. He's confirmed that he's taking a pass this round, so David Vickery or Markus Albertz are in line.

kwmullet
04-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Thanks, David, for staying on top of things. Let me know what you decide: David Vickery or Markus Albertz. (if you have time -- PM me at the same time to be sure I see. I haven't checked this thread in a couple of days)

-KwM-

(later edit... oh. I guess it was just yesterday when I last posted. Must be the delta between US Central Time Zone and Kevin Time Zone)

Heard back quickly from Lee. He's confirmed that he's taking a pass this round, so David Vickery or Markus Albertz are in line.

kwmullet
05-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Posted wirelessly.. (Palm TX)

bump.

I don't think anyone else in this area is really motivated to view the portfolio. Where shall I send it
now?

toddstew
05-30-2010, 08:42 PM
hey all,
i haven't been on apug for awhile, but i stuck a print in one of the portfolios a couple of years ago it seems. i would love to be a part of it again if it comes back around my way.
thanks,
todd

David A. Goldfarb
05-30-2010, 09:00 PM
I just sent out a note to David Vickery and Markus Albertz to see if either of them is around for Portfolio I.

Todd, you're still on the list for Portfolio II, and your name I think should be up pretty soon.

Who has Portfolio II now?

David A. Goldfarb
07-06-2010, 06:06 AM
Still in search of Portfolio II. Folks?

Meanwhile, Fleath has been added to Portfolio II, so it will have one more place to stop in Australia before heading back to the US.

David A. Goldfarb
07-06-2010, 06:06 AM
Still in search of Portfolio II. Folks?

Meanwhile, Fleath has been added to Portfolio II, so it will have one more place to stop in Australia before heading back to the US.

David A. Goldfarb
07-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Okay, I think I'm getting warmer in the 99 degree heat in the search for Portfolio II. Gay Larson hasn't gotten it yet, so I think either rlibersky or nsurit must have it, if it hasn't disappeared.

John McCallum
07-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Yes still in serach! Thanks David.

matt miller
01-18-2011, 10:12 PM
It's been a long time since I've been around here. Any idea where Portfolio II is?

David A. Goldfarb
03-27-2011, 02:46 PM
Okay, sorry I haven't been keeping up with this. The day job has just taken over everything for the past few months.

Markus Albertz has Portfolio I and should be sending it to Jim Chinn, if he's up and running after a recent move.

rlibersky is bowing out after this round and has sent Portfolio II on to nsurit.

I've asked before--would anyone like to help keep this project moving forward? I think it's a great thing to do, but as APUG has grown and as I've changed jobs, I have less time than I once did to run it. Running it basically means keeping track of who has the porfolio and who is next and staying in touch periodically to see that it doesn't get stalled. Once in a while it may require more extensive research to locate someone who's gone missing with the portfolio, but I can help out with that, since it's useful to have access to information that is only available to the moderators. Another thing to do is keep track of the list to add new members and remove members who have decided to withdraw.

David A. Goldfarb
04-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Okay, Markus is ready to send Portfolio I on to Jim Chinn, and nsurit is getting ready to send Portfolio II on to toddstew.

Slowly, but slowly...

David A. Goldfarb
05-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Toddstew is back in touch and is ready to receive Portfolio II.

Jim Chinn is sitting out while he rebuilds his darkroom and Alex Hawley is withdrawing for now, so next up for Portfolio I is Chuck P.

Since both portfolios are on schedule to make it back to New York around the same time and a number of people have withdrawn, maybe it's time to make a count of how many are participating and to consider cutting back to one portfolio. If no one else wants to take on the role of project coordinator, it would be easier for me to have only one portfolio to keep track of for the next round.

Mick Fagan
05-02-2011, 09:21 PM
David, I intend to stay in.

I cannot in the near future be sure I'll have good access to the net, otherwise I would have been delighted to step in and take over your role.

Mick.

John McCallum
05-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Count me in if you would.

Still interested. cheers, john.

David A. Goldfarb
05-03-2011, 08:05 AM
Thanks, Mick and John. I have no intention of shutting the project down--just figuring out how to manage it amid other obligations.