Brian

Dave Miller
03-03-2008, 08:33 AM
My print's on its way,

Brian

Show off.:)

Akki14
03-03-2008, 11:27 AM
I've sent mine just now too :) I must be really together to get it all organised before I go visiting my parents... :)

Dave Miller
03-09-2008, 10:25 AM
My print went into the post yesterday.

bwakel
03-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Got mine in the post today - thought I'd posted on Friday but found it in my backpack this morning! Old age, eh.

Jon Butler
03-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Dave,
Received your print today thanks.
A well printed and beautifully gold toned image giving a steely blue look that suits the subject.
Also thanks for the letter, I'll try and PM you latter in the week.
Regards JON.

Steve Smith
03-11-2008, 02:49 PM
I received (last week) from Bob in Rochdale* a nice mounted print of the beach at Crosby, Lancashire showing the cast iron sculptures created by Anthony Gormley, artist also responsible for The Angel of the North.

Mine should be in the post by the end of this week.

(* I'm not sure what his APUG name is).

Steve.

delphine
03-17-2008, 09:05 AM
I posted my print out today :D

simulatordan
03-18-2008, 02:34 AM
I have received a nice large square format print from Steve Smith. an interesting landscape, thanks very much.

Regards Daniel

Jon Butler
03-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Heather,
My print to you will be sent in the morning, sorry for delay, been working
in Sweden.

Regards JON.

GFDarlington
03-19-2008, 05:39 AM
Hi I received a print (in fact, three lovely small prints) from Heather (Akki 14) about two weeks ago, but due to continuing technical difficulties logging on to APUG, this is the first opportunity I've had of thanking her. The three prints are from her triptych 'Echeveria 1-3', which can be seen on her personal gallery pages. These are tradional watercoloured cyanotypes on a lovely textured wateercolour paper. I am very impressed with them and will look to having them mounted and framed - a first for me from the Print Exchange pieces I've received.

I hope to have mine out shortly after Easter

Graham

Dave Miller
03-22-2008, 03:10 AM
I received my print this morning from du a gwyn.
A first class piece of work entitled "Engine", thanks Chris; one to be proud of.

simulatordan
03-23-2008, 04:58 AM
My print went on Saturday 22nd. Happy Easter All

Regards Daniel

pquser
03-25-2008, 01:16 PM
Nice print on real paper from simulatordan.

Image is of a part of a very complicated bridge over the Usk.
never know there was a river usk so learnt a bit extra as well.

print arrived this morning, very impressed and good info on materials and methods. keep them coming !

many thanks daniel...I did enjoy.

pquser...rochdale:)

Akki14
03-25-2008, 08:13 PM
Thank you for your lovely comments, Graham. I'm glad you enjoy the prints as much as I do. Your's is the only other set besides my own so it's pretty special :)

I received Jon's print last Thursday (when I was tired and jetlagged). It's a lovely photo of a derelict building with vines and greenery coming out of a window of a building that has some graffiti on it. I have it up on my wall above my favourite pt/pd print since the warm tones compliment each other nicely.

Rob Archer
03-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Finally got mine off today! (too much work - too little time etc....!) Got a superb architectural study from Brian a few weeks ago!

Thanks

Rob

GFDarlington
03-31-2008, 03:55 AM
Better late than never....

I had the darkroom set up over the weekend and havemanaged to get a few new prints out. Will be sending my print out to Brian this afternoon. It should just make the deadline.

Graham

bwakel
04-01-2008, 01:54 PM
I received a really nice lith print from mikeg of a rose. It has the best characteristics of lith - creamy smooth highlights and gritty shadows and the appearance of a split tone with creamy coloured upper mid-tones and highlights and olive green lower mid-tone and shadows. This makes it look like the leaves and petals have been separately toned which is very effective. Nice one, Mike.

clwyd
04-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Thanks you very much Delphine for the lovely print, I felt quite out of my depth but could see the care that you had taken in producing this print. It is becoming a steep learning curve as i've only just started to print myself. The quality of your print is excellent, I liked very much the way in which you bordered the print and felt that you presented it very well. I will certainly be looking at the way I do things. I think by looking at other peoples prints first hand is a great way of learning. Many thanks again Chris.

Thank you also to Dave Miller for your kind words.

delphine
04-03-2008, 04:43 AM
Chris thank you very much for your kind words. Very appreciated. I just started to print myself as I refurbished my utility room into a darkroom/disco room. I too feel it is a very steep learning curve ; I feel like Alice, having fallen down into a rabbit hole :)

I am very much looking forward to discovering my print this week-end, since I am collecting it in Northumberland.:)