9 quissimo
10 Tim Gray
11 rst
12 FilmSprocket
13 catem
14 Steve Smith
15 athanasius80
16 k_jupiter

Please don't roll the newcomer behind the dumpster for their APX100...

thank you,
the management

tim in san jose

Dear Management,

Are you talking about camera 5 which is soon to be coming my way and is filled with APX100?

An Underling

gr82bart
05-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Ahem ... cough ... ummm ... please Sir, can you spare one more frame?

Regards, Art. (Don't know bout two years, but I'm pretty sure about one!)

k_jupiter
05-23-2008, 08:56 PM
Ahem ... cough ... ummm ... please Sir, can you spare one more frame?

Regards, Art. (Don't know bout two years, but I'm pretty sure about one!)

Sure Art. Send me a nickel via registered mail.

No problem. You be # 18. Send me your best approximation of an address via p-mail.

tim in san jose

k_jupiter
05-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Dear Management,

Are you talking about camera 5 which is soon to be coming my way and is filled with APX100?

An Underling

Ummmm no. That camera is camera and has FP4+ in it. I just missed out on local purchasing of APX100 before I sent the camera out and that last roll I had in my refrigerator wasn't there. I suspect it went into my Zorki 1 a couple weeks earllier and I had forgotten.

Camera 5 I hope will show up at An Underlings House by the end of next week.

tim

Marc Akemann
05-24-2008, 05:33 PM
Ummmm no. That camera is camera and has FP4+ in it. I just missed out on local purchasing of APX100 before I sent the camera out and that last roll I had in my refrigerator wasn't there. I suspect it went into my Zorki 1 a couple weeks earllier and I had forgotten.

Camera 5 I hope will show up at An Underlings House by the end of next week.

tim

Tim,

Looking forward to taking my shot with Camera 5. A pagan chicken recipe will follow. Hopefully, it'll be better than my last one.

Marc

honeydo
05-25-2008, 03:35 PM
I'll sign up! In PA

k_jupiter
05-25-2008, 04:59 PM
I'll sign up! In PA

Send me a pmail with your real address.

I ONLY sell these addresses to used car dealers.

tim in san jose

honeydo
05-25-2008, 05:05 PM
Send me a pmail with your real address.

I ONLY sell these addresses to used car dealers.

tim in san jose

LOL! Just bought a used car!:D

copake_ham
05-30-2008, 03:12 PM
Well with #4 having finally landed - and #5 seemingly close to home it now looks like a good time to launch #6. :)

Let's see, it took NASA about 10-months to send a camera to Mars; I wonder if #6 will get around Earth in less time? ;)

k_jupiter
06-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Well y'all know... Camera four came home to roost. Camera five is stuck in Washington State. Camera six has a theme, has 19 people signed up, including me...

So once again, by fiat I declare... Camera six goes out on the 15th of June. I have another Cannon Sureshot, perhaps Fuji 160 NPS. This time I'll send the manual.

Any other thoughts or opinions? A favorite mid speed color film?

tim in san jose

Marc Akemann
06-07-2008, 10:53 PM
Your declaration sounds good to me! I like 160NPS. Can you still get it? I've had to move on to Fuji Pro160S.

Marc

k_jupiter
06-08-2008, 02:28 AM
Your declaration sounds good to me! I like 160NPS. Can you still get it? I've had to move on to Fuji Pro160S.

Marc

Let me check out the local pro shop. I may be out of date, but the films shouldn't be that different.

tim in san jose

k_jupiter
06-17-2008, 01:26 AM
All,

by Fiat (yes I drive a Ford), I declare the camera a couple days late. Work is kicking my butt. I have the film (Fuji Pro160S), I have the camera, I have the spare battery, I have the instruction book. I need to print out the list names and addresses, set up the rotation, get the box together, and get it shipped. Tuesday and Wednesday are swamped, Thursday has a real shot at it.

tim in san jose

Marc Akemann
06-20-2008, 09:53 AM
All,

by Fiat (yes I drive a Ford), I declare the camera a couple days late. Work is kicking my butt. I have the film (Fuji Pro160S), I have the camera, I have the spare battery, I have the instruction book. I need to print out the list names and addresses, set up the rotation, get the box together, and get it shipped. Tuesday and Wednesday are swamped, Thursday has a real shot at it.

tim in san jose

Tim,

Thanks for doing all this stuff. Whenever you can send it out is fine. There's no deadline. The stuff that pays the bills come first. :-)

Marc

walter23
06-23-2008, 02:01 PM
Count me in, but put me near the end of the list so that I'll be finished moving by the time it's around to me. I'll PM you my new address. As long as I get it after August 8th it's all good. Otherwise I'll give you an alt. address.

MartinB
06-23-2008, 07:08 PM
Count me in, but put me near the end of the list so that I'll be finished moving by the time it's around to me. I'll PM you my new address. As long as I get it after August 8th it's all good. Otherwise I'll give you an alt. address.

Walter,

I am on the list so if it comes to Calgary while you are still here, I can just drop it off for you - saves postage! If it arrives afterwards, then it can come to your new island address?

Martin

k_jupiter
06-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Walter,

I am on the list so if it comes to Calgary while you are still here, I can just drop it off for you - saves postage! If it arrives afterwards, then it can come to your new island address?

Martin

Thanks Martin,

I will keep that in mind as I make up the list.

Martin first, Walter second, Martin first, Walter second, Walter first... wait...

tim in san jose

thebanana
06-23-2008, 08:48 PM
Walter,

Martin

I say we all meet at Walter's new place in August!

walter23
06-23-2008, 10:07 PM
Walter,

Martin

Yeah, that'd work just fine.