PDA

View Full Version : MINNESOTA APUG FALL GATHERING

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

eclarke
09-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Bill, I am up, I won't be talked out of another outing. I've been going to Physical Therapy and am stronger than when I saw you guys last. For everybody who wants to go next winter, I had an adventure which Bill and Ike can attest to with my ice cleats. After we cam back home, Murray Minchin posted a link to some cleats called Micro Spikes. I bought them and have them in my car all the time, they won't come off and are good in all surfaces. Thomas, they work really well on wet rocks. I want to camp next time, I have all the stuff!!!..See you guys..Evan

Jeff Bannow
09-17-2008, 09:45 AM
Damn straight! And I have the scars to prove it. It was cold like I've never felt cold before...

Sounds like fun!

Gim
09-18-2008, 08:18 PM
Hey guys, just got back a couple of hours ago and want to thank you all for such a good time. That was my first time doing any photography in MN. and, with my love for Lake Superior along with a group of photographers like this group, I was on cloud niner. I don't even have my exposed rolls in one group yet and I can only hope that I end up with something one half the quality of the prints that Thomas and Andrew exhibited. Ike, looked at the prints you mentioned in PM. I'm ticked....I was in Superior WI that same morning and I did not get a picture like that.
That was my favorite and I think you got the "flavor" of the experience on the others. I would print them all.
Thanks again. Hope to see you all again next year.
Best, Jim

deisenlord
09-19-2008, 10:38 AM
Jim, glad you made it back safe. Was a great time. Bummer we didn't meet up in Superior. We weren't their long, maybe a little over an hour or so as it started raining pretty hard. When I took the train shot I had my camera and myself under the rear hatch of my truck as it had already started coming down. Thanks for coming all that way to meet up with us!
Ike

Thomas Bertilsson
10-27-2008, 09:51 PM
Got this cool little thing on one of my films. Andy's tripod, and the ghost of Andy working it over!

I scanned this 4x5 neg this evening, and saw this in the frame! I can actually get it large enough that I can make out the lens on the camera.

- Thomas

Andrew Moxom
10-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Where's Waldo? :-)... Did I fall off the cliff?.... I think I am bending over head first into my camera bag . that is some serious resolution in that 210 APO lens of yours... Too funny. Hope you don't mind me in your image? Beautiful image as usual though.

Thomas Bertilsson
10-28-2008, 12:47 PM
I'll upload a scan of your camera later today. It's funny to watch.

- Thomas

Thomas Bertilsson
10-29-2008, 09:38 PM
New Scan of Andy's Tripod. See a couple of posts up from here for a full view of the negative.
Ilford Delta 100 4x5 neg in Pyrocat-MC. Pretty good resolution.

- Thomas

Andrew Moxom
10-30-2008, 09:01 AM
That is scary good resolution with that lens!