PDA

View Full Version : Group Print Exchange Round 10 Groups

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Travis Nunn
04-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Prints go out tomorrow. Hope you enjoy them.

The prints arrived a few days ago but I was just able to pick them up today. I'm having a hard time figuring out which of the 5 is the finished print. They are all very nice. I especially like the barn and the bench prints.

My mom has already claimed one of them as hers...:)

Rlibersky
04-11-2008, 04:31 PM
The prints arrived a few days ago but I was just able to pick them up today. I'm having a hard time figuring out which of the 5 is the finished print. They are all very nice. I especially like the barn and the bench prints.

My mom has already claimed one of them as hers...:)

Thanks I'm glad someone gets to enjoy them. Alot of the time they sit in the storage area.

Dietmar Wolf
04-21-2008, 06:19 AM
Hi.

I am still in the process of photographing/processing. I thought of creating something completely new, for the exchange.

Yesterday, I processed my third roll for this exchange with finally satisfying negs. It was the first warm& real sunny day this April. Esp. with good light in the shadows. The last weeks we had rain and dark clouds.

So, next weekend ,I definitly start printing, 7.5inch/19cm large 6x6 prints, as this is my standard size.

kind regards, Dietmar

Thomas Bertilsson
04-21-2008, 11:13 AM
I'm also looking forward to do the printing for this. I haven't been able to start yet though, due to a chaotic couple of weeks.

I have in mind what to do with it, though.

- Thomas

matti
04-21-2008, 11:18 AM
I printed Saturday night. I like it. But I tend to like what I do a couple of days after. If I still like these images in a week or so, I will send them.

/matti

parker_db
04-21-2008, 07:50 PM
:) Well I recieved a delightful print from querlicht today; all the way from Switzerland. what a wonderful print of his Cello series. Thank you Martin for a delightful addition to my collection of "others."

parker_db

Rlibersky
04-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Recieved my print from hywel today. I like the simple way the print looks the background does not distract from the men in the picture. Print nicely

Thanks

vet173
05-07-2008, 03:19 PM
I received my print from Hywel as well. I agree with Randy. Hard to do a high key shot and have the rest look right also, but Hywel pulled it of nicely. My prints will be out in a couple of days.

papagene
05-10-2008, 09:52 PM
I just got out of the darkroom... the prints are drying and later next week I'll do the sel toning, followed by a time being squashed. I should have the prints in the mail to my partners before the end of the month.

gene

Ole
05-11-2008, 03:17 AM
I just had time to receive a print from Hywel before I went offshore again. But I expect to get home this time, unlike last time. So I have a bunch of film I still haven't developed, as well as a few hundred negatives I still haven't printed. I should be able to find something usable there, I hope.

snallan
05-11-2008, 08:35 AM
Finished the prints today, so I should get them in the mail early this week.

PVia
05-11-2008, 10:52 AM
Steve...looking forward to seeing your print. I should have mine done very soon, hopefully this week.

snallan
05-12-2008, 11:13 AM
Hi Paul, I'm looking forward to seing your print too. :)

sly
05-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Prints got done yesterday. Being flattened under coffee table books. Should be mail-ready this week.

Dietmar Wolf
05-13-2008, 06:58 AM
I am printing right now. Will be finished this weekend. I will send my best work, so that it will be worth it.

vet173
05-13-2008, 03:44 PM
My prints are in the mail

sly
05-16-2008, 01:52 PM
Took my prints to the post office today. Please let me know when they are recieved.

Dietmar Wolf
05-19-2008, 05:17 AM
Hi,

My prints are ready, adress is written, today, I sent them to you.

It was a lot of work. I had a lot of fun and most of all satisfaction in doing something from start to the end entirely with my hands.
I hopy you enjoy! I hope I bring you good feelings :-)

Please consider: I printed the picture with slightly more contrast and slightly lighter than previous versions. Every print I sent is different. One is slightly lighter, the other minimal darker. I did some burning, that is the cause. So, every print you get is unique.

kind regards, Dietmar

papagene
05-19-2008, 04:38 PM
Prints for my group are done and at this moment are being squashed... errrr, I mean flattened! They should be ready to send in the mail by the end of next week.

gene

MattKing
05-22-2008, 12:29 PM
My prints went into the mail yesterday. I hope that you like them.

Matt