PDA

View Full Version : Group Print Exchange Round 10 Groups

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

clwyd
05-22-2008, 02:32 PM
Hi, Ive been a bit pushed for time and so I wont be printing until early June, my aplogies to the others in my group. On the plus side I do know which pictures I will be using. Regards Chris.

Travis Nunn
05-28-2008, 12:31 PM
My prints are in the mail

The print arrived last week but I was just able to pick it up last night. A very nice print of Mt Ranier. I particularly like the lines of trees, and the detail in them. This is yet another print that my mom said if I wasn't going to do anything with she'd like for me to mat and frame for her... :)

Cara
05-28-2008, 02:53 PM
My prints are in the mail.

Ole
05-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Once again the poor sods in my group will have to wait a bit for my prints.

Work, concert, work, concert - and maybe I'll get something done after that. :(

Thomas Bertilsson
06-02-2008, 01:24 AM
I have received a print from Cara. A lot of effort went into it with some toxic toning in thiourea. Nicely printed!
I haven't had time to do any printing for this exchange yet, and for that I apologize. I have a bathroom that needs renovating, and I'm busy doing that pretty much 24/7. We live in a small house with only one bathroom, which makes it an interesting exercise in logistics...
I hope to get some time in the darkroom in the upcoming week, I actually have to get in there anyway to print a couple of print orders anyway, so I should have something by the end of the week.

- Thomas

Valerie
06-02-2008, 10:52 AM
Howdy Group 6,

Well I am running a bit behind...hope to have my photos printed this week.

Valerie

jgcull
06-02-2008, 11:04 AM
I'm a little behind as well. Grandbabies here, preventing me from having any alone time but I'll get to it this week.

mooseontheloose
06-02-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm also a bit behind -- but I should have the prints ready to go by the end of next week.

rachelle

matti
06-02-2008, 03:07 PM
I did print some images early May. But then, after a while I started to dislike them. They weren't actually sharp enough... Funny I didn't see this at once. Anyway. A week ago I print another negative and still like it. So, I have the photos, stamps and envelopes ready to go!

/matti

vet173
06-04-2008, 04:22 AM
The print arrived last week but I was just able to pick it up last night. A very nice print of Mt Ranier. I particularly like the lines of trees, and the detail in them. This is yet another print that my mom said if I wasn't going to do anything with she'd like for me to mat and frame for her... :) Thanks Travis,
That was the first exposure made with my new to me 19" red dot.
John

jgcull
06-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Mine are on the way. Phew. Finally.

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed receiving your prints. I love getting my hands on somebody's work besides mine! Thank you, all. I will try to comment further when I have a bit more time.

Janet

rst
06-07-2008, 04:45 AM
Group 3, my prints are done and now are being flattened under my big book. So I hope to drop it at the post office next week.

In the mean time MattKings print arrived at my door. Many thanks Matt, I like this kind of subject and you got it in a good light. Although I like this kind of subject, I never get to a good image. So you did a good job. It seems that you got the exposure spot on and I like the tonal range of your print.

All the best
-- Ruediger

mikeg
06-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Mine were posted to group 3 yesterday.

Cheers

Mike

MattKing
06-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Ruediger & Mike:
Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to seeing your prints.
And thank you Ruediger for your kind words. I'm glad you like it.
Matt

parker_db
06-09-2008, 11:29 AM
My prints are all out. I mailed the last one two weeks ago. I have thourghly enjoyed this exchange and look forward to participating again soon.

Thanks all!! :)

DB

sly
06-09-2008, 12:52 PM
I recieved a lovely print from DB last week. I'll keep on checking the mail for jgcull's. Hopefully Canada Post will get it here soon. I've not yet had confirmation that any of my prints have reached their destination. Please let me know when they show up.

jgcull
06-11-2008, 01:21 PM
I have received all my prints and I'm delighted with them all! Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but I thank you all. Also, thanks to Travis for organizing the exchange.

Janet

mikeg
06-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Thanks to Matt King for his very nice print, made with the same camera as the one I've sent you -- the Mamiya C220!

Cheers

Mike

MattKing
06-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Thanks to Matt King for his very nice print, made with the same camera as the one I've sent you -- the Mamiya C220!

Cheers

Mike

Thanks Mike, and I got yours as well. It is very nice indeed.

I found it very interesting that in addition to using the same camera, we seem to have presented the prints in similar fashion (size, layout on the paper).

Who would have thought we were on opposite sides of the world :)?

Best regards,

Matt

rst
06-12-2008, 11:18 AM
I received Mikes beautiful print. Wow, thanks very nice.

My prints went to the mail today. Matt and Mike I hope you excuse that I did not use the same camera and also did not use the same size. I hope they will please you nevertheless.

All the best
-- Ruediger