PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange Round 8 - Status and Updates

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

winger
06-04-2008, 03:45 PM
I got 2 great street shot prints from No Digital last week. Thank you! And I sent mine out yesterday (sorry it's so late).

Cara
06-06-2008, 06:55 PM
I got a beautifully printed image from Winger yesterday. She gave me some great background information along with the textural image of an old, beautiful example of architecture. This was the first print I have ever recieved and it was so exciting! Thank you!

Cara

BirgerA
06-13-2008, 04:44 PM
I received a fascinating cyanotype from Bill Barber (nsurit) yesterday. Now I think I have to find a wall for it.

Thanks.

Birger A.

nsurit
06-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Thank you and you are too kind. It was a learning experience for me and an interesting presentation that I picked up from a friend. Bill Barber

CPorter
06-14-2008, 02:13 PM
I mailed my print today and my apologies for getting it out late. It should arrive in 5 to 10 days.

Still waiting for my print as well.

Chuck

gphoto120
06-14-2008, 02:33 PM
I mailed mine out today - sorry it is late. It should arrive early next week(Tues/Wed).
I haven't received mine as of today.

gphoto120

gr82bart
06-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Hi Folks,

OK, here's an update of where we stand with those that have not confirmed they received their print from their Secret Santa.

Rlibersky*
jkittelberger
D. Wolf
Ole*
Akki14
astroclimb
dschneller
KWhitmore
matti
Resoman*
gphoto120
snallan
mikeg
Justin Silber*
vet173
kcc008*
Cara*
No Digital*
CPorter
jgcull
jbannow*

The asterisk (*) indicates that your print is in the mail. Again, everyone else listed has not receieved a print, as far as I know. Now for the rest of you folks that have not sent your print, get mailing! The due date is over.

Regards, Art (Crap, that means me too ... bad organizer, bad, bad organizer ...)

BWKate
06-15-2008, 01:33 PM
Sorry Art!

Mine is coming soon. No money for postage but I'll post when it goes in the mail!

Dietmar Wolf
06-15-2008, 02:28 PM
Finally, I have printed. I will send out this week. Sorry.

best, Dietmar

KWhitmore
06-17-2008, 08:37 AM
Mine went in the post yesterday...still waiting to receive one as well.

Kathy

BirgerA
06-17-2008, 02:22 PM
I am running a bit late. I'm leving my current job by the end of next week, and there seems to be an endless list of things that has to be done by mebefore I leave.

I'll try to get some darkroom time later this week.

Regards

Birger A.

Rlibersky
06-17-2008, 04:02 PM
I recieved a very nice print yesterday from Andrey. I have not seen the Adox paper before. I really like the way you were able to get a platinum feel to it.

Nicely matted as well. Thanks

dschneller
06-23-2008, 11:59 AM
I received a beautiful print from K Whitmore that had excellent range of tones. This prompted me to get into the darkroom and get my prints out. They are in the mail today. If it weren't for the exchange I wouldn't be motivated enough to get printing.

Thanks,
Dave

No Digital
06-25-2008, 04:42 AM
I received today a great print by CPorter: "poison-ivy on abandoned home".
Really well done! I like this kind of photos. Thanks!

gr82bart
06-26-2008, 06:13 AM
Hi Folks,

OK, here's an update of where we stand. This round has 29 participants and 9 people haven't received a print or are about to receive a print that's in the mail.

D. Wolf
Ole*
Akki14
astroclimb
KWhitmore
matti*
Resoman*
gphoto120
snallan
mikeg
Justin Silber*
vet173
kcc008*
Cara*
CPorter
jgcull
jbannow*

The asterisk (*) indicates that your print is in the mail. Please post a message in this thread to thank your secret Santa. In a couple weeks, If I haven't heard otherwise, I'll assume the prints arrived for those who are asterisked.

If you haven't sent a print yet, get mailing! Or if you can't make and send a print for whatever reason, send the print you received. Thanks.

Regards, Art.

winger
06-26-2008, 07:33 AM
I got a beautifully printed image from Winger yesterday. She gave me some great background information along with the textural image of an old, beautiful example of architecture. This was the first print I have ever recieved and it was so exciting! Thank you!

Cara

Cara can be taken off the list.

Resoman
06-26-2008, 08:00 AM
I received a beautiful (and mysterious) print from gphoto120 last week!

Thanks,

Gary

kcc008
06-26-2008, 09:02 AM
I received two wonderful mounted prints from Cara of some very interesting rural buildings.

Thanks,
KC

kcc008
06-26-2008, 09:07 AM
I have yet to get my print out; I just moved and am in the process of getting my darkroom set up. I hope to send my print out next week.

KC

Dietmar Wolf
06-29-2008, 01:58 AM
Hi. I have received a wonderfull print of Gary Pikarski. Thank you very much for sending me thie wonderfull landscape. I like the horizontal line, the wall and the rock very much. Printing technique is superb!

regards, Dietmar