PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange Round 8 - Status and Updates

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

jgcull
07-02-2008, 07:00 AM
I've still received nothing, and no communication about it. ??? Please?

Janet (jgcull)

gphoto120
07-03-2008, 06:01 AM
I haven't received a print in the Blind Print exchange......sent mine a few weeks ago.......
gphoto120

Akki14
07-03-2008, 06:14 AM
I've not received anything either. I sent mine over a month ago but I know the person I sent to isn't at home very regularly so I'm not worried about that.

BirgerA
07-03-2008, 09:44 AM
I sent my print today, sorry for the delay.

Regards

Birger A.

CPorter
07-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Just checking in-------still not received a print yet--------been busy with home improvement project but my mind wanders back to photography quite a bit-----perhaps this explains a few mistakes I've made.

BWKate
07-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Finally sent my prints off! Sorry for the delay. Hope they get there soon!

Removed Account
07-12-2008, 01:46 AM
I have to apologize to my secret photo buddy and group exchange participants; I'm having a bit of a hard time financially due to low work hours, the prints have been done I just need to send them out on my next paycheque. As consolation, know that I haven't received any prints yet save a fine 8x10 Azo print from Vet173 for the BPE.

I'll cross-post this to the group exchange board.

- Justin

jgcull
07-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Still nothing here... but I'm looking. I'm looking. (sorry to nag~)

Janet

Dietmar Wolf
07-13-2008, 03:19 AM
Sorry. mixed the blind and group exchange. I got no print until now, but will wait, no problem.

reagrds, Dietmar

gr82bart
07-15-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi Folks,

Update so on those who have NOT received a print to date:

D. Wolf
Akki14
astroclimb
KWhitmore
gphoto120
mikeg*
vet173
CPorter*
jgcull
jbannow*

* indicates that your print is made and/or in the mail.

OK, some folks are getting restless. I've sent out the first set of three e-mail reminders.

Remember that if you can't make a print this round, please send the print you received. Thanks.

Regards, Art.

gr82bart
07-17-2008, 03:26 PM
Holy moly, I have received a flurry of responses to my "reminder" PM. Here's where it stands:

D. Wolf* - your print is in the works, your Secret Santa apologizes
Akki14 - no communication from your Secret Santa yet
astroclimb* - your print was sent June 23, did you get your print?
KWhitmore - no communication from your Secret Santa either
gphoto120 - no communication from your Secret Santa
mikeg - your Secret Santa made your print and will get it to you soon
vet173 - your Secret Santa made your print and will get it to you soon
CPorter* - did you get your print?
jgcull* - your Secret Santa swears he sent a print and I am "investigating his claim" ;)
jbannow* - did you get your print?

OK, we'll give this a couple more weeks to sort out, before I start naming names. Also, because I have extensive travels in a couple weeks, so I'll be an absentee organizer.

KWhitmore
07-21-2008, 01:51 PM
I received a beautiful print from Matti last week...thank you so much! I really love the warm tones and the deadwood looks so sharp it's amazing. Perfectly balanced and abstract...love it!

Kathy

gr82bart
07-26-2008, 01:45 PM
OK people. Updates please? Except Kathy.

Regards, Art.

Akki14
07-26-2008, 02:29 PM
Nothing here.

matti
07-27-2008, 04:16 PM
Art,
Sorry for coming back so late about getting your print. But I have been away sailing with not much of Internet communications. I must say that I really love it. It is so beautiful and the subject really comes out well in such a small format. Out of the dozen or something print exchange prints I have got so far, this is the one I like the best. For once my wife agrees with me. It will soon hit the wall.
Thank you!
/matti

BWKate
07-28-2008, 02:18 PM
Art,
Did you get your prints? You haven't mentioned if you received anything????

CPorter
07-28-2008, 09:14 PM
Many apologies to Birger A. I did receive his print but got lazy on my response to it due to my home improvement project this summer. I have simply not been on the internet for much of anything.

It is a very nice photograph taken at the National Folk Museum in Oslo. It's very much a subject matter that I would enjoy photographing myself.

Again, sorry for the late response Birger.

Chuck

Removed Account
07-29-2008, 02:26 AM
I have not gotten any prints yet, and I've finally been paid so mine go out tomorrow for both the blind and group exchanges.

Dietmar Wolf
07-29-2008, 11:51 AM
No. But oversea shipping can take weeks. So I wait patiently. No rush.

jgcull
07-31-2008, 11:43 AM
Today I received, not 1 but *2*, prints from jbannow. Jeff, when I pulled out the print of the trees above the ferns, I said, "WOW... wow... WOW!". I really love that. Simple as it is, the way you showed that is just something I haven't thought of. Now I will. ;o) Pardon me for trying to copy your concept, but I really really like it. I like them both very much, and I like that paper too. I'll be checking out the prices at Freestyle on that fiber for myself.

Thanks so much!

Janet Cull (jgcull)