View Full Version : Organization of Stuff
04-27-2008, 09:03 AM
OK, I think I'm all up to date with the member organized stuff.
1. Blind Print Exchange names and addresses sent via PM
2. Put the defibrillator paddles to the Ode to Polaroid Print Exchange
3. Sent all my Postcards for the Blind Print Exchange
4. Will pick up Camera 4 Prints and CD on the way to the airport
5. Need to reply to a few more PMs
Whew. APUG's like a full time job! :p
04-27-2008, 09:09 AM
Anyone got a dictionary ? I'm having trouble with the word Organization (Organisation over this side of the pond) and what it has to do with photography. You mean some people don't lose credit card bills , pens, keys, negatives, prints , chemicals in their darkroom ?
Never lost the enlarger - yet :)
04-27-2008, 12:40 PM
Lemme tell you (re "organiz/sation"), a mind is a terrible thing to waste....
In the last couple of months, I've lost the following:
1. Sekonic L358;
2. Bogen monopod with RRS QR head;
3. God knows what else I don't even KNOW I've lost;
4. NOT the additional xx pounds I could usefully shed.
At some point I simply lost control of my daily affairs. It's all coming in too fast to keep it tidy. Sigh.
04-27-2008, 04:33 PM
RE: #3 Do you mean you sent your postcards for this round of the POSTCARD Exchange not the blind print exchange?
04-27-2008, 04:56 PM
Better be careful here, if we lose too much entropy, the universe will end, then where would we be?
Too much organization could be a bad thing.
04-27-2008, 05:45 PM
Organization is a conceit, control is an illusion. Go with the flow, Art.