PDA

View Full Version : courses and schools worldwide

carmenloofah
05-22-2008, 06:58 AM
Can anyone recommend a course or school anywhere in Europe or beyond (not USA) that runs highly regarded courses in black and white analogue photography and printing? I am looking for a 4 week or longer course of an non commercial nature and I am particularly interested in lith printing, full darkroom facilities, reportage photography, early printing techniques and fine art photography. Thank you for any help in pointing me in the right direction.

argentic
07-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Can anyone recommend a course or school anywhere in Europe or beyond (not USA) that runs highly regarded courses in black and white analogue photography and printing? I am looking for a 4 week or longer course of an non commercial nature and I am particularly interested in lith printing, full darkroom facilities, reportage photography, early printing techniques and fine art photography. Thank you for any help in pointing me in the right direction.

Next year Phot-O-Vergne (http://www.phot-o-vergne.com) is France will be able to provide what you are looking for.

gandolfi
07-29-2008, 06:15 PM
havn't you asked this before?

if not, I am teaching this at www.vraahojskole.dk

starts in september....

gandolfi
07-29-2008, 06:16 PM
EDIT: sorry about that home page... (the english one is far from informative....)

if interested, then mail me.

emilschildt@hotmail.com