PDA

View Full Version : 8ft darkroom Sink in Sandy, Utah

Pages : [1] 2

raucousimages
07-03-2008, 07:31 PM
I have an extra 8ft black fiberglass darkroom sink that I will trade for almost anything photographic including nice prints. The sink has never been mounted or had faucet holes drilled. Other than being dirty it is in perfect condition.

PM me for info.

John Bates

JBrunner
07-03-2008, 10:31 PM
I have an extra 8ft black fiberglass darkroom sink that I will trade for almost anything photographic including nice prints. The sink has never been mounted or had faucet holes drilled. Other than being dirty it is in perfect condition.

PM me for info.

John Bates

Two for the price of one. I have a yellow fiberglass one with a deep end, I'll add to the deal if you give John some nice stuff!

evilhomer78
07-03-2008, 11:27 PM
Dang, I could use a darkroom sink. Although I don't have anyting of value to trade for one. Hell I don't even have running water or drainage in my dark room, I just need a better place for my trays. they both sound like great deals!

raucousimages
07-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Take Jason and I to lunch, thats a good trade, besides I havent seen Jason in a while. A burger and talk photography would be a good day. I just need to get rid of the sink but I do like collecting work from local photographers.

evilhomer78
07-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Sounds good to me, however I have no idea how I would transport such a large sink, I only have a small jeep.

I'll be out of town untll late in the week. Even if I don't take a sink I would like to meet some local photographers.

raucousimages
07-05-2008, 09:25 AM
If you are in the salt lake area I can drop it off.

2F/2F
07-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Now that you mention it, I've got a black plastic one I wouldn't mind trading away as well. I am in Northeast L.A., CA. Anyone who wants it, just give me some film or something. 120 or 220 Fujicolor would be ideal right now, but anything is fine. Whatever you have that is expired and lying around unshot, and unlikely to ever be shot.

A couple quarts malt liquor would be coo' also.

JBrunner
07-05-2008, 12:39 PM
I have a large..... truck.

yardkat
07-05-2008, 12:53 PM
I can't take the sink, but I'll throw in some film and/or a print if you all would be so kind as to let me tag along for lunch and photography chat.;)

raucousimages
07-05-2008, 01:19 PM
Lunch next week any day but Tue. I will put the sink in the truck.

I vote wed, noon, don't care where.

evilhomer78
07-05-2008, 01:24 PM
I live on the north edge of farmington. I can barrow a small truck if need be. When would you guys like to meet? Weekends are best for me.

raucousimages
07-05-2008, 01:42 PM
I can drop the sink in farmington. How's Sat in Salt Lake for lunch work?

evilhomer78
07-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Sat, works for me.

evilhomer78
07-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Sat. in Slc works great for me.

Kimberly Anderson
07-05-2008, 03:21 PM
You guys make me laugh. I'm looking for a sink...I don't mind if it's black or yellow...and I even have prints to trade, and/or can take you guys to lunch.

I still haven't done anything with that bellows I traded for, but maybe the sink combined with the bellows might make something interesting.

I would love a good sink for my new space I'm building.

EDIT: Oops, looks like I'm too late!

evilhomer78
07-05-2008, 05:22 PM
You guys make me laugh. I'm looking for a sink...I don't mind if it's black or yellow...and I even have prints to trade, and/or can take you guys to lunch.

I still haven't done anything with that bellows I traded for, but maybe the sink combined with the bellows might make something interesting.

You can take one and I'll take the other. I don't think I can have any prints ready for next week.

ps, sorry for the double post... I'm posting from my phone since I'm in hell (Phoenix)

raucousimages
07-05-2008, 06:02 PM
How is Old Spaghetti Factory in midvalley.(IE not trolley square) at noon on saturday. I will run the sink to farmington if you will just give me a few dollars for gas.

evilhomer78
07-05-2008, 06:28 PM
How is Old Spaghetti Factory in midvalley.(IE not trolley square) at noon on saturday. I will run the sink to farmington if you will just give me a few dollars for gas.

That sounds Great.

JBrunner
07-05-2008, 07:08 PM

looks like you get the yellow one!

Kimberly Anderson
07-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Yellow sink! Sweet! I'll call it...um...dunno yet.

So, I can come get it if you'd like. I can get a small trailer for easy loading. My week next week is pretty flexible. I just have to crank out 70 prints for a show in Logan next month. Yikes! Oh yeah, frames, mats and glass too. Yowch!

Your sink will be great. Thanks!