PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Live Search 20% Cashback offer on eBay

Pages : 1 [2]

guissimo
10-11-2008, 02:06 AM
I just followed Kerry's instructions and it "worked". I got 30% off a video game. Perhaps is time to get me a new tripod...

Thanks Kerry!

ReallyBigCameras
10-14-2008, 02:10 AM
The Microsoft Live Search cashback rebate was at 30% over the weekend - and continues to be at 30% as I type this. But, it could change at any time.

There is also a $200 rebate per transaction limit. So, if you buy anything priced at over $666.67, your rebate will be capped at $200.

For those interested in purchasing any Feisol products, I have all models of the Feisol tripods currently listed on eBay (eBay ID reallybigcameras) . Go to www.live.com and enter feisol in the search box. The first link on the search will be an eBay that will tell you the current rebate amount. Click on this link to get to eBay and a listing of all Feisol items currently available. My auctions are the ones with about 18 - 20 days remaining (currently) and the lower domestic shipping charges.

If there is some combination of items you'd like to purchase to take advantage of this rebate program from Microsoft, I'd be happy to post a custom listing for you (with a fixed $10 surcharge to help cover the eBay fees that typically cost me between $15 and $25 per listing). Just drop me an email and let me know what you'd like to purchase.

Kerry Thalmann
Really Big Cameras (http://reallybigcameras.com)