PDA

View Full Version : If I were a rich man......

Pages : 1 [2]

Marco B
09-23-2008, 03:40 PM
Well, that still leaves the Biedermeier cupboard for Lauren or Emil :D. The 2100 or so euro's doesn't include the cupboard on this bidding, as the owner wrote it was sold separately... and he wanted 2000 euro's for that alone... I wonder actually where the bidding on the Biedermeier cupboard takes place :confused:

Maybe we should all donate 0.10 euro to Emil for the general well being of the world's analog photography... ;) With 28000 members on APUG, that covers the cost :D : to keep up his excellent work for all of us to enjoy!!!

gandolfi
09-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Well, that still leaves the Biedermeier cupboard for Lauren or Emil :D. The 2100 or so euro's doesn't include the cupboard on this bidding, as the owner wrote it was sold separately... and he wanted 2000 euro's for that alone... I wonder actually where the bidding on the Biedermeier cupboard takes place :confused:

Maybe we should all donate 0.10 euro to Emil for the general well being of the world's analog photography... ;) With 28000 members on APUG, that covers the cost :D : to keep up his excellent work for all of us to enjoy!!!

:rolleyes:

as I see it , it isn't sold, as the reserve price wasn't met...

so maybe I have time for winning the lottery..:rolleyes:

Soeren
09-24-2008, 08:22 AM
well - mine do too... (but not that much..)

A work in progress :)
Kind regards

nemo999
09-27-2008, 08:35 PM
The guy has re-listed - it sounds as if he's moving house on 6th October, since he offers to drop some of the stuff off along the route Karlsruhe to Leipzig. With the seller over a barrel. there's sure to be a killing there for somebody!