PDA

View Full Version : Group Print Exchange Round 11 Groups

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

papagene
11-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Is there gonna be another one of these any time soon? I've wanted to take part in a print exchange for a while but keep bloody missing em!

Just sit back and be patient... there will be another coming along after this one finishes.

gene

rst
11-10-2008, 08:11 AM
Group 2: Sorry for being so late, but my prints are in the mail. Hope you'll like it.

Cheers
Ruediger

querlicht
11-14-2008, 04:14 AM
I got Ruedigers Lith-print this morning by postal service. I like this print. The print have a very intressting style. And: I love pinhole-photographs :-)

vet173
11-24-2008, 08:20 PM
Recieved Blackdogs print last week. I have been looking at it for a while. As he suggested I gave it a good cruise. As a sticks and rocks guy, it was quite a unique experience to have something to look at with all four sides having a chance at up. Nice feat, thanks for the nice print. Prints out soon, can't wait for paper any longer.
John

papagene
11-24-2008, 08:56 PM
To my group... prints are being flattened as I type. They should be ready to mail in a few days.

gene

BirgerA
11-26-2008, 08:53 AM
Hello

Due to some unforseen business travel and some extended project work I'm gone be a bit late.

Regards
Birger A.

Black Dog
11-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Recieved Blackdogs print last week. I have been looking at it for a while. As he suggested I gave it a good cruise. As a sticks and rocks guy, it was quite a unique experience to have something to look at with all four sides having a chance at up. Nice feat, thanks for the nice print. Prints out soon, can't wait for paper any longer.
John

Thanks, glad you liked it:)...IIRC I sent you the torn cement sacks pic [love the Foma paper and I'll definitely use it again].

papagene
12-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Group 3... your prints were sent out in the mail today.

gene

querlicht
12-06-2008, 03:45 AM
Group 2: Until today I received only the print of rst. The other two ... I'm waiting :-)

gr82bart
12-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Hi Group 3,

My prints are made, mounted and matted. I just need to package it all up and mail it. Sorry for the delay.

Regards, Art.

BWKate
12-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Group 5 Prints are flattened,etc. and will be in the mail soon. I've been horribly busy with tearing down my darkroom and being in two shows one after another.

Travis Nunn
12-08-2008, 02:57 PM
To all in my group, I put my prints in the mail today.

Rlibersky
12-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Finally I have sent them. Being Christmas you may need to wait a few extra days. Sorry for the delay.

Still have not recieved any prints yet.

Travis Nunn
12-11-2008, 10:26 PM
I received rwyoung's print today, really nice. I love the title, too.

papagene
12-12-2008, 04:18 PM
I received Randy's print today... a nice contact print on POP paper.

I sent my prints out the Friday before Randy, did they arrive yet??????

gene

rwyoung
12-13-2008, 10:16 AM
So far I've received Travis' and mrtomil's prints in my group. On today's shopping list are to get some more frame sections, matteboard and glass to get them up on the walls. I've been slacking a bit on getting some finishing work done of prints. :(

Thank you mrtomil for the garden view and Travis for the rugged old pickup.

I didn't bother to include any details with mine, figured I could just post here.

Pinhole image, camera made from an empty quart paint can. RC photo paper negative. About 40 second exposure and around f285. For the past several years I've helped with a pinhole camera workshop held on Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day. Made this image outside the local art center where we were having the workshop. Print is on Ilford MGIV FB, matte finish and selenium toned (1+4 probably).

BirgerA
12-17-2008, 02:14 PM
Hello

Over the last few days I have received ChuckP's print from the Badlands
and Saganich's Toy Boats.

The prints are great and I really appreciate them.

My own prints will go out as soon as possible.

Regards

Birger A.

papagene
12-20-2008, 01:10 PM
Apparently my prints were lost in the mail since no one has received them yet. :mad: I will wait until after the holidays to send out new prints as I don't want the same thing to happen again in the holiday postal rush.
In the meanwhile, I hope that the original prints somehow magically show up.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

gene

MattKing
12-20-2008, 01:24 PM
Apparently my prints were lost in the mail since no one has received them yet. :mad: I will wait until after the holidays to send out new prints as I don't want the same thing to happen again in the holiday postal rush.
In the meanwhile, I hope that the original prints somehow magically show up.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

gene

Gene:

I think your excellent print is in my big pile of mail that requires an appropriate (and in your case appreciative) response. It arrived a couple of days ago.

Rlibersky's wonderful print arrived last week, and is in the same pile:(

Sorry I've been so tardy (and sorry mine aren't done yet).

Matt

P.S. Thankfully that pile of mail isn't nearly as big as the pile of junk mail!

rwyoung
12-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Picked up a package yesterday with Cara's print. Thank you very much. Like the gate and shadow.

So, it looks like my group has, at least in the US, is done! :)

Thanks again for the great prints. This was fun. Time to start thinking about the next round I suppose.