PDA

View Full Version : ILFOTEC DD-X in Dublin ??

Fintan
10-14-2008, 05:53 PM
I'm looking to try this Ilford developer. Has anyone seen it in stock anywhere?

Fintan

peterev
10-15-2008, 04:26 AM
not in dublin, it is available at b&h but the shipping cost means you should buy bulk or a couple of other items you may need for it to be worthwhile.

Fintan
10-16-2008, 08:34 AM
I found a bottle in Gunns just by magic :D

Where would we be without them?

pentaxuser
10-16-2008, 05:17 PM
If Gunns run out then there seems to be a Jessops in Dundalk. You can order DDX via the Jessops online ordering and have it delivered to the shop of your choice. Might have to wait a few days for delivery and OK it's a bit of a car journey but the way things are with the to the euro, you can probably pay for the fuel by doing a weekly shop as well. The BBC reporter over here, Mark Simpson, an Ulsterman, was sent back to N Ireland and then went shopping in both the North and the South for the same basket of goods. What cost the equivalent of over 11 in the South was only just over 8 in the North! A weekly shopping basket must save a fortune.

What's that phrase? Oh yes, the luck of the Irish.

pentaxuser

Fintan
10-17-2008, 03:48 AM
Thanks for taking the time to post that pentaxuser, I didn't know that there was a Jessops in Dundalk. I wouldn't be a fan of Jessops in any case though, I'll tell you why over a pint or a mug of tea someday ;)