PDA

View Full Version : Lith Print Exchange Round 3

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Stan160
01-22-2009, 07:44 AM
I made what I thought would be my three prints for the exchange last week, but after drying noticed that one has a couple of small areas of missing emulsion.

I've been suffering from pain in my shoulder this week, which has put a temporary halt to lith printing - the idea of 10+ minutes rocking a tray is not pleasant at the moment. Not even sure what I did to cause the problem, but a few evenings of watching TV instead of my usual more active pursuits seem to be helping.

Hopefully back to normal soon, but just wanted to post a message so people don't think I've forgotten the exchange.

Ian

mooseontheloose
01-23-2009, 08:59 PM
Rudiger,

I received your wonderful print today (first time I've held a dry-mount in my hands as well). I really like the contrast of textures and the way the colour of the print invokes the time of day when the picture was taken. I also have Wolfgang's Omega lith waiting to be used, unfortunately I just haven't had the time to try to it out yet. Hopefully, once my work situation calms down a bit, I'll be able to play catch-up in the darkroom.

I really enjoyed this exchange -- it's great to be able to see what other people are doing. Thanks everyone!

mrtoml
01-24-2009, 10:20 AM
Today I received some wonderful prints from Wolfgang.

I have just printed mine after a long session with unexpected pepper fogging. Had to switch papers and chemistry. Now all is OK.

Should be able to post these out next week.

Travis Nunn
01-24-2009, 01:44 PM
My new darkroom took a little longer to get working than I thought. I'm hoping that I can get mine out in the next couple of weeks.

Travis Nunn
01-24-2009, 07:51 PM
My new darkroom took a little longer to get working than I thought. I'm hoping that I can get mine out in the next couple of weeks.

I just realized I have already sent my prints... Too much Bourbon today I guess...

mrtoml
01-31-2009, 03:18 PM
My prints finally went off this morning.

mikeg
02-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Many thanks to mrtoml and to Wolfgang for some amazing prints. A lovely and very topical snow scene from Mark and two superb prints from Wolfgang -- I love those lith photograms. Thank you both very much.

Sorry I'm late. Mine are done and are being flattened. I'll try and get them off tomorrow, as long as the 20cm of snow forecast for tonight doesn't materialise.

Cheers

Mike

mikeg
02-21-2009, 05:22 PM
My prints went out 10 days ago.

Mike

mrtoml
02-22-2009, 03:33 AM
I received yours, Mike. It's great - thank you. Those Voigtlander lenses are good aren't they?

mikeg
08-21-2009, 04:49 PM
Just received two very nice prints from Stan160.

Thanks Ian.

Cheers

Mike