PDA

View Full Version : Announcing DarkroomCentral.ca!

Photo Central - AT
12-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Hello film fans!

I am happy to announce that Photo Central Inc, a longtime independent photo retailer in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada has launched www.darkroomcentral.ca, a Canadian online source for all things darkroom related.

As a proud supporter of the local arts in Winnipeg, Photo Central has decided, in large part because of the people active in APUG, to launch darkroomcentral.ca. Our reasons for doing so are many, but our underlying motivation is the desire for film and darkroom to continue to thrive. For that to happen, we realise that products must be available to those who need them. To that end, we have extended what our store offers locally to whomever can find our website.

Everything that you see on darkroomcentral.ca we normally carry in stock in our store, so unless orders overwhelm us in the short term, products can be shipped quickly. Shipping costs are simple: $10.00 flat rate. If there are items which cost more to ship, we have simply adjusted the price to compensate (at the moment only the 5l liquid chemistry jugs are affected).

We guarantee to ship within 2 business days (usually less).

Payment, at this time, can be made online only via Paypal. Should demand warrant it, we will attempt to add secure direct credit card payment. In the meantime, if you do not want to use Paypal, simply contact us at darkroomcentral@mts.net (or see photocentral.ca for our store contact) and we can process your transaction in another manner during regular business hours.

As for the website, we are certainly still tweaking it. We are adjusting prices as we need to to ensure that we are competitive with other Canadian retailers. We will also be adding pictures in the near future.

If there is anything you require that we do not list, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will get it for you if we can source it.

Thank you for your interest in darkroomcentral.ca. We look forward to doing business with you.

Kindest regards,

Andrew Toews

Darkroomcentral.ca

cowanw
12-04-2008, 05:47 PM
I have bookmarked your site.

thebanana
12-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Good stuff Andrew. I'm sure you'll be receiving some orders from Brandon.

timbo10ca
12-06-2008, 09:38 AM
yes-sweet

Mike Kennedy
12-06-2008, 10:02 AM
An early christmas present!!