PDA

View Full Version : A comment about posts on emulsion making elsewhere

Photo Engineer
12-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Guys;

I post on APUG now. Posting all over the place on emulsion making diluted my efforts and led to duplicate posts. APUG is a nice home base.

I've gotten a lot of comments or questions about posts elsewhere on this topic (emulsion making and coating) but I'm sorry. Even if I know the answer, I choose not to take the extra time to become a member or whatever just to answer a question.

I'm trying to do many experiments and write a book! I simply do not have the time. Maybe this should be in the Lounge, but this forum seems appropriate as the questions I am addressing are mostly on this topic.

If you have posted questions elsewhere with emulsion problems, please restate them here and I will be happy to answer them if I can. I also answer Dye Transfer specific questions here and on the DT forum on yahoo.com. This is done by request of my good friend Jim Browning.

I hope you all understand.

PE

sanking
12-04-2008, 09:25 PM
PE,

I sure understand.

My best to you in your effort to get the book finished.

Sandy King

Guys;

I post on APUG now. Posting all over the place on emulsion making diluted my efforts and led to duplicate posts. APUG is a nice home base.

I've gotten a lot of comments or questions about posts elsewhere on this topic (emulsion making and coating) but I'm sorry. Even if I know the answer, I choose not to take the extra time to become a member or whatever just to answer a question.

I'm trying to do many experiments and write a book! I simply do not have the time. Maybe this should be in the Lounge, but this forum seems appropriate as the questions I am addressing are mostly on this topic.

If you have posted questions elsewhere with emulsion problems, please restate them here and I will be happy to answer them if I can. I also answer Dye Transfer specific questions here and on the DT forum on yahoo.com. This is done by request of my good friend Jim Browning.

I hope you all understand.

PE