PDA

View Full Version : Lith Print Exchange Round 4

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Mark Fisher
06-01-2009, 09:22 PM
I am not an exchange deadbeat.....a little slow perhaps, but not a deadbeat! I have mine printed and ready to be spotted (this is one negative that needs spotting.....unfortunately!). They -should- be out by the end of the week.

Slightly embarrassed -- Mark

sly
06-01-2009, 10:48 PM
No, you are not a deadbeat. We've got to the end of June to get our prints on the way. That's a good thing, as I've not yet picked the negative, let alone done any printing......but I'm THINKING about it.

Travis Nunn
06-02-2009, 12:01 AM
to all in my group, the prints are ready to go (have been for a few days...) hopefully I'll get them out in the next day or two.

rst
06-05-2009, 12:58 PM
My prints went out into the mail yesterday. Sorry for the delay.

Cheers
Ruediger

sly
06-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Got my prints done this weekend. I'm quite happy with them. Currently being flattened. Will get them in the mail if there is a quiet spot during the week.

eduardomolina
06-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Mine will be ready to ship tomorrow. Sorrry for the dalay but I have been out of town.

mooseontheloose
06-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Kal - I finally received your print today. It was a little bent but not as bad as I had feared. I think after some flattening it will be fine! I really like the image -- I don't know how many pictures I've taken of the Eiffel Tower but I'm pretty sure I don't have anything that resembles yours! The birds in the trees are a nice touch and the way it was printed gives it a nice vintage feel. Thanks.

And to everyone in my group - my prints should be going out this week or next. I did some printing last week but am not happy with the results so I'm going to try again tonight and see what happens.

thebanana
06-08-2009, 06:36 PM
I'm still shooting for the end of the month, as I'm a last minute kind of guy;)

Shangheye
06-09-2009, 02:30 AM
Glad to hear it Rachelle...it's been giving me sleepless nights!...I have one spare print with the same tone left, but I had been hoping to give it to my Dad for his birthday. I can breathe out now ;-) Rgds, Kal

sly
06-11-2009, 07:16 PM
I got my lith prints into the mail. Anticipating recieving some soon. Let me know please when they arrive.

Mark Fisher
06-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Mine went out yesterday.......they are from an older negative as I couldn't decide on any more recent ones!

mooseontheloose
06-14-2009, 08:27 PM
Mine are finally done -- they're just being flattened at the moment. Will probably go out tomorrow or Tuesday.

Shangheye
06-15-2009, 12:35 AM
Looking forward to it!! Will let you know when it arrives. Rgds, Kal

Travis Nunn
06-15-2009, 01:20 PM
My prints went out in today's mail.

jbridges
06-15-2009, 05:58 PM
not sure where to tell everyone, but the next time a lith print exchange happens let me know...

best

john

Travis Nunn
06-15-2009, 06:08 PM
not sure where to tell everyone, but the next time a lith print exchange happens let me know...

best

john

When you see a thread entitled "Lith Print Exchange Round 5" just post a comment that you want to participate.

Paul Cocklin
06-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Travis, I received your lith print today, which is far and away nicer than anything that I have ever made. It's absolutely beautiful, thank you! The matting is perfect too, I think I may start to do that for my contributions to these exchanges. It's already in a frame and on my Exchange Wall. Again, just a stunning print that I am just tickled to death with. Thanks again! I'll be staring at it for hours! :)

Paul

thebanana
06-17-2009, 06:43 PM
Mine went out today and are now at the mercy of the postal service(s).

Mark Fisher
06-17-2009, 06:47 PM
Sly, I received your print today. Nicely seen and printed. I have to say, though, taking the Hasselblad out for a casual walk......that is more dedication than I have (: The lith exchange is by far my favorite. I'm looking forward to the other prints!

sly
06-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Thanks Mark. I'm glad it got there so quickly.

When I'm SERIOUS about a photo expedition I'll take the tripod, and probably the Crown Graphic. If I ever figure out how to transport my ancient Korona, or buy a more portable 8x10 (or a 7x17!), then the Crown Graphic will be for casual walks.

Really though - it depends on my mood, or what film I have loaded and want to finish so I can develop. Sometimes I even go for a walk WITHOUT a camera!