View Full Version : Pt/Pd Workshop during Houston Fotofest March 27-28

01-20-2004, 01:51 PM
Kerik Kouklis and I will be giving a 2 day platinum palladium printing techniques workshop at my workshop/studio during the Houston Fotofest. We have room for about 4-5 participants, and will cover everything you need to begin or improve your platinum printing techniques.

Check out www.kerik.com/wrkshps.htm for details

Small camera users should not be afraid to attend, as we will be able to make some digital negs 'on the fly' for you to use.

01-20-2004, 03:07 PM
Although I have never had the pleasure of meeting Clay or Kerik in person, I can vouch for Clay's experience and outstanding photography. He has been instrumental in saving me a lot of money and heartache while learning this process and if you have the chance to attend your printing will greatly benefit, Clay and Kerik know a lot of little tricks and details that will save you money in wasted prints and coating.

I also have the pleasure of having one of Clay`s wonderful prints, if you attend you will probably be able to see some wonderful prints.

01-20-2004, 04:38 PM
George, you are correct - I have never meet Kerik, but have admired his work for a few years now and have one of his POP prints. These guys seem to be great and with any luck (it will take some luck at this point) I can get to Houston to see them. Have just started playing with the Ziatype prints from B&S and well...nothing I would show anyone yet...