View Full Version : Photo club in Downey

Pages : 1 [2]

mike c
09-25-2009, 07:43 AM
Summer vacation,will start up soon.

Mike

bryanlc
12-18-2009, 04:57 AM
Is the Downey Photo Club still happening ?

mike c
12-18-2009, 09:15 AM
Is the Downey Photo Club still happening ?

Bryanlc,I'v talk to the owner and says its going but I have been to busy to go yet,I will let you know when there is a meetings.Your color photo's look great.

Mike Clark

bryanlc
12-18-2009, 09:24 PM
Bryanlc,I'v talk to the owner and says its going but I have been to busy to go yet,I will let you know when there is a meetings.Your color photo's look great.

Mike Clark

Thanks Mike,
I was born and raised in Downey. Still go there twice a week to visit my parents. Let me know when things get going........

mike c
02-23-2010, 03:12 PM
I'll be at Heritage Park this Sat,27,to photograph around 9:00 am til 11:00am.Its a wonderful Park located in Santa Fe Springs.Any one interested you can PM me for further location directions.

Mike

mike c
02-24-2010, 12:57 PM
It is suppose to rain this weekend so I'm going to reschedule this outing for later on,maybe the following week,have to get permit from Park.But I will be there this Saturday if it not to heavy of a rain. the web site for park is Heritage Park,Santa Fe Springs,they have a map for directions to get there if interested.Will post new date.
Mike

madmax
02-24-2010, 09:42 PM
i would like to join in if poss sounds nice place to meet I am in oc also but would be willing to meet

mike c
02-25-2010, 01:11 AM
i would like to join in if poss sounds nice place to meet I am in oc also but would be willing to meet

You are welcome madmax,this will be the first meeting and also some LF people will be there,I'm re secluding because of rain this Saturday so I will post new day hopefully next Saturday.
Mike Clark