PDA

View Full Version : Group Print Exchange Round 12 Groups

Pages : 1 [2] 3

MattKing
05-13-2009, 02:00 AM
I sent out a PM a while ago to my group and have received 0 responses.

We were slow, but eventually we came around :)

Addresses sent and received all around!

Matt

rst
05-18-2009, 01:35 AM
Pauls beautiful print arrived last week. Thanks, I like this images very much. I will send out more detailed comments once all the prints have arrived.

Cheers
Ruediger

Roger Thoms
05-18-2009, 01:49 AM
I have only heard from one of my group members. I have my prints almost ready to mail but only have one address. Any suggestions.

Roger

papagene
05-22-2009, 08:13 PM
DOH! I forgot to mentions that Paul's very nice lith print arrived the other day... Thank you muchly! I sent mine out yesterday... well to those who sent me their address. I hope they arrive safe and sound.

gene

Paul Cocklin
05-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Gene, your very cool pinhole print showed up this afternoon, a very pleasant surprise as I wasn't really gonna look for it until Monday. Beautiful shot that will get framed and placed prominently on my 'wall of exchange'. Thanks much!

papagene
05-24-2009, 07:34 PM
Wow!! :o That got to you really fast! And thank you for the nice compliment.

gene

Rlibersky
05-26-2009, 02:25 PM
I heard from Andrey. He has received my print. Being he is in Europe I thought he would get it last.

mooseontheloose
05-26-2009, 04:15 PM
Randy - your print arrived this morning! I really like the subject matter and the tone of the print. I also like photographing old, broken-down, dilapidated things, vehicles, buildings, etc. but sometimes struggle to find an interesting composition out of them. I think you've done a great job here and the slope of the hills make a nice echo to the lines of shadows in the truck. Great light.

I hope to put in some serious darkroom time this week and have my prints mailed out in the next week or two.

Rlibersky
05-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Randy - your print arrived this morning! I really like the subject matter and the tone of the print. I also like photographing old, broken-down, dilapidated things, vehicles, buildings, etc. but sometimes struggle to find an interesting composition out of them. I think you've done a great job here and the slope of the hills make a nice echo to the lines of shadows in the truck. Great light.

I hope to put in some serious darkroom time this week and have my prints mailed out in the next week or two.

Thanks looking forward to seeing your print.

Roger Bulcock
06-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Running behind schedule. Prints went off today.

Roger

MattKing
06-04-2009, 07:40 PM
Group 5:

My prints went out yesterday. I mailed them from nearby Washington state, so they should get to you fairly quickly.

Matt

Roger Thoms
06-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Group 2, My prints went out today USPS First Class.
Roger

BWKate
06-05-2009, 12:53 PM
I received ccross's print from Calgary yesterday! Thank you very much. It's a very interesting shot looking through an open window of a ruin onto another open window and then framing a tree in the background. I am assuming it is sepia toned by the colour of the print. You said to feel free to critique but I am not so good at that. The only thing I can see that you might have wanted to do is to edge burn the left hand side of the print slightly. You can take that with a grain of salt if you want...
Thanks again for the print Craig.
Mine are being labelled and each one is different for my three recipients..

rst
06-05-2009, 01:54 PM
I forgot to mention that I received a beautiful and also kind of funny pinhole photograph from Gene.

So I decided to let my plan go to use the same negative for the group print exchange, the lith print exchange and the alternative print exchange. Instead of that I took the inspiration I got from Pauls lith print and Genes pinhole image and lith printed one of my pinhole negatives today. The prints will go into the mail next week.

Cheers
Ruediger

papagene
06-05-2009, 06:49 PM
I forgot to mention that I received a beautiful and also kind of funny pinhole photograph from Gene.

So I decided to let my plan go to use the same negative for the group print exchange, the lith print exchange and the alternative print exchange. Instead of that I took the inspiration I got from Pauls lith print and Genes pinhole image and lith printed one of my pinhole negatives today. The prints will go into the mail next week.

Cheers
Ruediger

Cool... I can't wait!! :D

gene

rst
06-08-2009, 06:50 AM
As soon as my mounting board order arrives I will mount the prints and send them out.

Cheers
Rüdiger

Cool... I can't wait!! :D

gene

lightwisps
06-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Wowzers,

Next time there is a print exchange may I please be included?

www.lightwisps.com

Thanks,

don

Travis Nunn
06-15-2009, 02:19 PM
My apologies to my group for being so late, but my prints went out in today's mail

BWKate
06-17-2009, 01:29 AM
No worries Travis!
I'm late too! I have the prints packed and ready to go but have to wait until Friday to mail them.(payday)!
I'll post when I put them in the post!

BirgerA
06-17-2009, 03:55 PM
Group one

I handed in my prints at the post office today, and the clerk rushed them to the back in an attempt to include them in todays shipping. Hopefully he made it.

I received Craigs print about a week ago, and I really like the 'double' framing with the two window openings.

Regards

Birger A.

P.S. anyone here going to Photostock next week? I'll be there for the last weekend.