PDA

View Full Version : Group Print Exchange Round 12 Groups

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Travis Nunn
06-17-2009, 03:19 PM
Birger, had I known you were going to Photostock I would have just brought your print with me. Oh well. I'm leaving after Shelby's presentation Saturday night (the 27th).

Hopefully I'll see you there!

MattKing
06-17-2009, 04:31 PM
I've received a very nice print from Robland, depicting some boats at a marina.

How did he know how much I like photos of boats :).

Matt

mooseontheloose
06-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Alright - my prints are in the mail! Apologies to everyone in the group for being late.

Andrey and John -- looking forward to receiving your prints as well.

rst
06-19-2009, 08:34 AM
Group 3,

my mounting board arrived today. The prints are already mounted and packed, all I need to do is to stop by at the post office. So they will go out tomorrow or on Monday next week. Sorry for the long delay, I hope you will like them.

Cheers
Ruediger

Paul Cocklin
06-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Ruediger, I received your print today in great shape. I love the color. I'm going to have to try this paper/developer combo. Very cool print which makes me all the more interested in getting a pinhole camera. You've captured the light beautifully, and the warm color the lith gives it is perfect for this image. I can almost feel the heat of the sun. Thanks again!

Paul

Paul Cocklin
06-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Jake, I also received your print, yesterday I believe. A lovely high key image that I will have to mull over before I decide what color mat to mount it in. Thanks so much!

rst
06-27-2009, 02:56 AM
Hi Paul,

good that the image arrived without damage. I am glad that you like it.

Also Jakes print arrived. I like that one too. So that made a great exchange for me. I got three beautiful images and I sent out three images that were fun to print. What else can one await from a print exchange.

Cheers
Ruediger

Rlibersky
06-29-2009, 03:23 PM
Received a very nice print lith print from mooseontheloose. Only have seen a few of this type of print. this one is right up there in the quality. Keep up the good work

Randy

BWKate
07-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Received Birger's and Travis Nunn's prints the other day. Love the tones and textures of Birger's close up of a flower. Travis's image of a coffee place in T.O. is also a great print. Thanks for the already matted print. Sorry mine won't be so beautifully finished. Mine will be in the mail this weekend! Hope they arrive soon.

BirgerA
07-31-2009, 02:41 AM
I received Kates print yesterday. I like the tonality and the different layers that the sun creates through the leaves.

Thank you.

Regards

Birger A.

Rlibersky
08-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Art PM me today said prints are on the way. I knew he would get to them eventually.

Thanks Art
Randy

MattKing
08-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Art PM me today said prints are on the way. I knew he would get to them eventually.

Thanks Art
Randy

Ah Art and Randy...

Isn't it the Group 11 Exchange that Art needs to send a print to Randy for?

Matt

gr82bart
08-11-2009, 06:36 AM
Isn't it the Group 11 Exchange that Art needs to send a print to Randy for?Yes. And you're getting one (plus an extra) too. :D

Regards, Art.

Rlibersky
08-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Opps :)

BirgerA
08-20-2009, 07:16 AM
I received Travis print of a creek yesterday. I like the way the creek leads you into the image.

Thanks

Birger A.

vet173
11-24-2009, 06:23 PM
torpedos away.

mooseontheloose
12-02-2009, 02:08 PM
I received Barry's (vet173) prints today. What a treasure-load! Six prints -- I don't even know where to start. The amaryllis flowers are beautiful -- I think I like shallow depth of field from the f/4.5 version better, but prefer the toning on the f/11 image. In any case, they're both beautiful. As for the others -- are they all shot with an 8x10? The detail is stunning and I have to say the poles in water is my favorite of the lot. Thanks so much Barry -- definitely worth the wait!

Rlibersky
12-03-2009, 04:24 PM
I also recieved barry's prints today. Wonderful all of them. My wife will like the amaryllis. Thanks for the lot.

Randy

vet173
12-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Thanks,
The Verito shots were printed on Lodima, dragged through MAS amidol. 11x14 prints were on Foma 131, in dektol or ansco 130. Toning was a combination of gold, thiocarbimide, and selenium. The print of the pilings was a crop from an 8x10 neg. A little larger than 5x7 neg area. Did you see all the bird condos? Now you see what people like about red dot artars. The landmark shot was the same 24" red dot on my 8x10 with a 4x5 back. I've already forgot what the rest were. Film for flowers was Ektapan, developed in Dk-50. All others Fp-4 in Pcat-P. The tossers I added, although not bad, didn't make the final cut, and wouldn't be framed for one reason or another. Mostly toning wasn't exactly how I wanted it.
Thanks again,
John Berry (vet173)