PDA

View Full Version : Around the World with Camera 6...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

flatulent1
04-08-2010, 10:45 AM
The camera is in the mail.
USPS tracking number is 0309 1830 0001 8753 6956 :D

Yesterday I was all fired up to go out and get my shot. Overcast, gloomy, no rain but a very uninspiring day. :(

Today as I was getting out of the car at the post office I couldn't help but notice the bright sunshine, the deep blue sky, the puffy white clouds... :rolleyes:

sidearm613
04-08-2010, 11:25 PM
The camera is in the mail.
USPS tracking number is 0309 1830 0001 8753 6956 :D

Yesterday I was all fired up to go out and get my shot. Overcast, gloomy, no rain but a very uninspiring day. :(

Today as I was getting out of the car at the post office I couldn't help but notice the bright sunshine, the deep blue sky, the puffy white clouds... :rolleyes:

I'm AWAKE! Who do I send it to after I takes my photo?

David

flatulent1
04-09-2010, 12:12 AM
There's a list in the package. If you use the list that says OLD LIST you'll send it back to me. Don't do that, I'd just have to send it back to Lisa. Use the list that says NEW LIST. MartinB also slipped some lith prints into the package for the rest of us to enjoy; I grabbed one. Very nice.

Síle
04-09-2010, 07:19 PM
Can someone pass the smelling salts please? I think I may just faint....

Nicely done Fred.. hope you didn't rush too much. I had hoped everyone would really get to enjoy their turn and not feel it's a hot potato in need of immediate passing.. That said we've gone through two on the list in record time so well done to Fred and Lisa for their speedy camera passing..

Martin that was a lovely thought.. thank you for that. :D

Black Dog
04-11-2010, 04:31 PM
It ain't over till it's over:D

sidearm613
04-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Hi all!!! The camera box is at my house. I will do my best to take the photo as soon as possible and get everything in the mail. Perhaps, I shall enclose a small gift for all.

sidearm613
04-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Guys, sorry to throw a wrench in camera 6, but I have been absolutely drenched with work and have not been able to take my shot quite yet. BUT, fear not, I will rise up to the challenge and send it on to the next bloke.

flatulent1
04-14-2010, 10:50 PM
I'll sacrifice a bottle of Colace.

Síle
04-15-2010, 04:45 AM
Guys, sorry to throw a wrench in camera 6, but I have been absolutely drenched with work and have not been able to take my shot quite yet. BUT, fear not, I will rise up to the challenge and send it on to the next bloke.

Let there be no panic.. take your shot when you can..
Once we know you've not fallen off the planet, it's all good!

Now where did I put that voodoo doll......:o

sidearm613
04-18-2010, 01:04 AM
Let there be no panic.. take your shot when you can..
Once we know you've not fallen off the planet, it's all good!

Now where did I put that voodoo doll......:o

I have not FALLEN off the planet! I simply tripped, stumbled a little, and ungracefully recovered. :)

The bottom line is that I'm ok, thanks for asking. I have taken by shot and the camera shall be in the mail soon.

Oh, and there is a tiny present enclosed for all, a gift from me. ;)

Síle
04-18-2010, 03:22 PM
I have not FALLEN off the planet! I simply tripped, stumbled a little, and ungracefully recovered. :)

The bottom line is that I'm ok, thanks for asking. I have taken by shot and the camera shall be in the mail soon.

Oh, and there is a tiny present enclosed for all, a gift from me. ;)

I can categorically state that the voodoo doll had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with that fall.. I can assure you... :rolleyes:
Glad to hear you recovered sufficiently to take your shot.. and great news that we're on the move again.. things are really rolling well!
Oooh and... pressie??? :D

sidearm613
04-19-2010, 03:24 AM
I can categorically state that the voodoo doll had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with that fall.. I can assure you... :rolleyes:
Glad to hear you recovered sufficiently to take your shot.. and great news that we're on the move again.. things are really rolling well!
Oooh and... pressie??? :D

Yes indeedy, Sheila!

I figured, what the hell, in the interest of charitable giving, I would enclose a small and not too hard to make/give away gift. So I made the same tiny cyanotype 12 times. Easy schmeezy, took me one saturday afternoon to do all twelve in sunny Los Angeles. Maybe this will catch on and from now on all world cameras will leave people's houses with a gift enclosed for the rest of the group.... :)

Marc Akemann
04-19-2010, 01:35 PM
Yes indeedy, Sheila!

I figured, what the hell, in the interest of charitable giving, I would enclose a small and not too hard to make/give away gift. So I made the same tiny cyanotype 12 times. Easy schmeezy, took me one saturday afternoon to do all twelve in sunny Los Angeles. Maybe this will catch on and from now on all world cameras will leave people's houses with a gift enclosed for the rest of the group.... :)

This is very cool.

Síle
04-19-2010, 03:23 PM
This is very cool.

That is very cool indeed and so very generous of you!
The only problem is that it makes me want to have the camera's home to roost even sooner now ;)

sidearm613
04-22-2010, 12:18 AM
Camera mailed yesterday! Head up Larry!

lmn
04-22-2010, 09:48 PM
On the road again..

largely
04-24-2010, 01:17 PM
Came home from a road trip today (4/24) and found the camera on my front porch. Now all I have to do is remember why it's here. Something about "stones or rocks" IIRC correctly.

I'll try to turn it around in two or three days if I can remember what I was going to shoot.

No chickens will be harmed in the making of my image but a couple of cows may suffer a bit.

Larry

Síle
04-24-2010, 03:58 PM
Came home from a road trip today (4/24) and found the camera on my front porch. Now all I have to do is remember why it's here. Something about "stones or rocks" IIRC correctly.

I'll try to turn it around in two or three days if I can remember what I was going to shoot.

No chickens will be harmed in the making of my image but a couple of cows may suffer a bit.

Larry

Excellent news! This is all going very well... But it's cornerstones Larry.. cornerstones!

Enjoy your beef.. and do remember that one cow = 76 chickens but if you have the inclination for pork.. then we hit the jackpot ;)

:D

flatulent1
04-24-2010, 04:56 PM
I sacrificed some tube steak for lunch today, that's a little bit of everything, beef, chicken, pork, rat droppings...

Síle
04-24-2010, 06:09 PM
I sacrificed some tube steak for lunch today, that's a little bit of everything, beef, chicken, pork, rat droppings...

I have no idea what a tube steak is.. but with those ingredients how could you go wrong? :o