PDA

View Full Version : Workshops at Daytona Beach State College

doughowk
06-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Once again, DBSC is providing us Floridians with a great opportunity to expand and learn the beautiful platinum/palladium printing process, see Related thread (http://www.apug.org/forums/forum162/63002-platinum-printing-workshop-tillman-crane-nov-6-8-florida.html#post810148). Like the Michael Smith & Paula Chamlee workshop earlier this year, this will be a great opportunity for those of us who do not wish to travel yet want to learn from master photographer/printers from out of state. So support DBSC's efforts by signing up for this unique opportunity.

michael9793
08-27-2009, 01:38 PM
Doug,
Is this workshop still open or am I too late. Are you taking it. It looks good and I may be able to improve on my technique.

mike a

doughowk
08-27-2009, 03:30 PM
Michael,
Its open, though we are still short of the required minimum. I'm hoping its a go.
I've only done a few pt/pd prints so far, but am really impressed how the process expands the mid-tones. Looking forward to working with Tillman Crane, and also seeing more of your prints.
Cheers, Doug

michael9793
09-13-2009, 08:10 AM
can't make it happen this time Doug. Hope to do it next year what ever happens on the list then.