View Full Version : Can anyone shed light (pun) on this technique ?

Greg Heath
06-17-2009, 12:12 PM
My Dad has a couple of framed prints in his house and I was curious what type of technique made them.. I'm not sure if they are analog or digital. I believe digital. Can anyone comment about how this was accomplished and how I could replicate this using analog?



06-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Those look like photograms. Perhaps the objects were compressed under glass to minimize bleed around the edges.

06-17-2009, 12:25 PM
To replicate this in analog is easy if you have the right things for it: take some grass or weed, go to the darkroom and put them onto a piece of photographic paper, put a glass plate over it, expose, develop en fix.

That's all !