PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange Round 9 - Status and Updates

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Roger Thoms
04-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Cool, I'm glad you like the print. As I mentioned, your postcard of the Fordson Tractor fuel decanter inspired my to send the print. Which for people who did postcard exchange round #18 will recall is a low key closeup shot of a fuel decanter on a tractor engine. Also beautifully printed.

Roger

Christopher Walrath
04-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Aw, stink it! Well, cat's outta the bag. David I was sick last week or you'd have yours. They'll go out tomorrow. Don't want you felling left out. Now, I won't see this thread again until after I have posted the print so don't bother graciously saying I don't have to do it. This was Roger's idea. It matched mine but he approcahed me first. I couldn't take care of two, and in the future this might not be a possibility but this time we can handle it.

David William White
04-14-2010, 03:45 PM
Well Christopher! Your two prints arrived today: quite unexpected (hadn't seen your post above). I'm honoured to receive this special treatment; above and beyond the call of your duty in organizing these exchanges. I'll always remember the exceptional circumstances that brought your prints to my living room.

The track dryer is interesting -- I never guessed such things existed, so good of you to capture it while you could. The Marshall Pond print is very delicate and lovely and will show well.

Thanks again!

Christopher Walrath
04-14-2010, 08:49 PM
You are welcome. As of now, this exchange is declared to be concluded. Thanks to you all. Looking forward to completion of Round 10 and the beginning of Round 11 next month.