PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange Round 9 - Status and Updates

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Christopher Walrath
10-26-2009, 10:50 PM
I know the feeling, Mike. Publish or perish, huh.

Peter Spangenberg
10-28-2009, 01:34 PM
I put my print in the mail today. USPS says 8-10 days.

Christopher Walrath
10-28-2009, 06:52 PM
Thanks, Peter. I've marked you off the sent list.

Thomas Moraitis
10-29-2009, 04:11 AM
Mine was mailed today to a faraway place.

Christopher Walrath
10-29-2009, 07:46 AM
Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Thanks, Thomas.

photobum
10-29-2009, 04:38 PM
I've been on the road photographing and I just found that I have a wonderful Lith print from Paul Cocklin. Mines wrapped and Post Office proofed. Shipping in the AM.

Paul Cocklin
10-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Glad it made it to you safe, Jim!

david James lee
10-29-2009, 05:05 PM
mine will be in fedex sometime in november. i am still trying to decide which negative to print. not an easy task after watching my recipient portfolio. i will do my best, but i know i am in trouble....

Christopher Walrath
10-29-2009, 05:56 PM
Thanks, Jim, for letting me know you got it. I marked you as received.

Don't worry, David. I have faith in you. I haven't printed mine yet so you're not alone.

Laurent
10-30-2009, 09:31 AM
I mailed mine this morning. The lady told me it should be there in 4 days...

Christopher Walrath
10-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Thank you, Laurent,

MattKing
10-30-2009, 02:09 PM
Just came back from Post Office. According to the lady, it should arrive within a week. :)

And a week it was!

Thank you, Romary. Your prints are wonderful.

There is nothing quite like getting a note in the mail saying that I have a parcel waiting for me, then going to the post office and discovering a large parcel from France that contains two beautiful prints showing scenes from the France.

APUG, its members and the print exchanges are great.

Romary, I particularly appreciate the note that accompanied your prints.

If you ever have an opportunity to visit the Vancouver area again, you should be sure to get in touch with me beforehand, so that we can meet.

Matt

PS note to self - decide on which negative(s) are going to be printed, and get them on their way!

Romary
10-31-2009, 12:24 PM
And a week it was!

Thank you, Romary. Your prints are wonderful.

There is nothing quite like getting a note in the mail saying that I have a parcel waiting for me, then going to the post office and discovering a large parcel from France that contains two beautiful prints showing scenes from the France.

APUG, its members and the print exchanges are great.

Romary, I particularly appreciate the note that accompanied your prints.

If you ever have an opportunity to visit the Vancouver area again, you should be sure to get in touch with me beforehand, so that we can meet.

Matt

PS note to self - decide on which negative(s) are going to be printed, and get them on their way!

:) I am so glad that you received them in good shape. Even with the protections I put, I was a bit anxious to send a big envellop like that so far. Since Wenesday, I was looking at the thread hopping to read a message like the one you just put.

That was really a pleasure to print for somebody else. You put the better of yourself. This exchange is effectivelly great.

About the note, I thought it was better to tell you a bit about me.

Roger Thoms
11-02-2009, 01:02 AM
I have mine printed, but still need to tone the print. I should have it shipped by the end of the week.
Roger

lorirfrommontana
11-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Just received an awesome print from Rlibersky of a shot taken on a trolley. Really like it. I'm going to have to finish getting my living room painted so I can get some prints hung! The Ryan's will be in the darkroom this week to get our postcards done & I will get my print done if I can figure out which negative to print!
Lori

Christopher Walrath
11-02-2009, 08:08 PM
I marked you as received, Lori. Thank you.

So far I have the following:

Sent -
rlibersky, david william white, Thomas Moraitis, Laurent, Romary, AFlood, AshenLight, Peter Spangenberg, calceman, photomem and Paul Cocklin.
Received -
lorirfrommontana, L Gebhardt, Matt King, photomem, jglass and photobum.

And I still have yet to print. I know. I know. Don't worry, I'm not gonna be a print exchange dead beat. Honest Abe.

Rlibersky
11-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Thanks Lori I appreciate the compliment. It was one of the view times I could get my grand daughter to sit for me.

Randy

simulatordan
11-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Hello Chris,

Just to let you know that my print will be in the Post first thing tomorrow morning: Wednesday 4th November.

Regards to you and yours

Daniel

Christopher Walrath
11-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Thank you, Daniel. To you as well, sir. ;)

ghostcount
11-03-2009, 02:03 PM
I received a wonderful pd/pt print from photobum yesterday - it is now hanging in my living room. Thank you so much for the lovely still life image.

I've selected my negative and will be printing this weekend, hopefully it'll be mailed next Monday.

~ ghost