PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange Round 9 - Status and Updates

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Ken Nadvornick
11-27-2009, 08:57 PM
On the sending side, I spent two days this last weekend making and mounting my print. All that's left is to cut a mat, package, and send it off. Hopefully by this upcoming weekend?

Well it didn't make it by the aforementioned weekend. But in my continuing desperate attempts not to be the last sender, I did manage to finally send it off today to somewhere on the other side of the planet. The nice lady at the counter also told me 5 to 10 days, same as she has told everyone else. These ladies must all train together somewhere...

So Chris, I'm now good-to-go for both sending and receiving. Thanks for your efforts. I've really enjoyed this.

Ken

Christopher Walrath
11-28-2009, 09:35 AM
Gotcha, Ken. This makes 22 of 40 sent and 15 of 40 sent with one drop out. Doing good so far. Now I know the holidays are rapidly falling on our collective laps. I encourage you all to get the prints out quick. If you get within a week and a half or so of Christmas, whatnot, let me know if you will be sending after the holiday.

BirgerA
11-29-2009, 05:24 PM
The print is in the wash at the moment, so with the normal delays it will get mailed by the end of the week.

Regards

Birger A.

david James lee
11-30-2009, 09:53 AM
Paul, i am very happy that the print arrived in good shape and that you liked it. you have a great portfolio so i was very nervous about the exchange. (i had doubts about the intensity of the black background, let me know how it looks once framed ).

david

JohnRichard
11-30-2009, 11:35 AM
Finally, shipped out today across the big pond. Had to move first, then find another dark room, start a new job, and all, but I DID get two prints out of the mess. I hope they are enjoyed.

Jarvman
11-30-2009, 11:40 AM
Delphine, are you sure you never received a print? :-|

Christopher Walrath
11-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Delphine, are you sure you never received a print? :-|

Delphine, re-PM your addy, JIC.

sage
11-30-2009, 08:15 PM
I tried to print mine today, but when i attempted spotting it, I'm still not all professional at that part yet, and I'm running low on paper, I'll give it another run and see what I can end up doing.

MattKing
12-01-2009, 06:14 PM
My print(s) are on their way.

Matt

Christopher Walrath
12-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Why, thank you, Matthew.

Roger Thoms
12-06-2009, 12:41 AM
Ok, I know I've posted several time that I was going to mail my print on such and such a day and them flaked. This time is going to be different. My print is done, in a mailer, addressed and ready to go. I'll mail it on Monday. I'm going out of town so you'll have to trust me that I will mail the print. I'll post confirmation that I mailed it when I get home on the 17th. I apologize for being so delinquent on this one.

Roger

jbridges
12-06-2009, 09:01 AM
Fyi...I sent my print 2 weeks ago and have not received one yet.

jbridges
12-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Wait a second, I think that is my guy right above my post. Cool!

djhopscotch
12-07-2009, 11:42 AM
I've been bogged down finishing grad school, will have my prints in the mail this weekend.

mike c
12-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Sent my prints off today Chris.

Christopher Walrath
12-08-2009, 07:26 PM
OK. Easier this way I think.

I have the following having not sent yet. Not pressure, just verification.

BirgerA; sage; rwyoung; L Gebhardt; Pasto; shotgun1a; djhopscotch; markrewald; JohnRichard; mckenna; bhamartist; KWhitmore; karl burke; delphine

If you are in this listing and have sent a print please let me know so your name can be removed. Likewise, if you are on the following list of those who have not received but have actually received your print(s).

bill williams; BirgerA; rwyoung; rlibersky; Christopher Walrath; David William White; Pasto; Thomas Moraitis; Laurent; shotgun1a; Romary; markrewald; AFlood; JohnRichard; AshenLight; mike c; Peter Spangenberg; mckenna; jbridges; bhamartist; calceman; KWhitmore; Jarvman; delphine; david James lee

I suspect the second list to be slightly shorter than it is. Again, if you are on either of these lists and should not be, PM me so I can update. Thanks again for a great round thus far.

mike c
12-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Chris, your 5th sentence is confusing.

delphine
12-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Hello,

I confirm that my name should be on both lists, i.e. I have not yet received a print, and I have not yet sent mine.

As I explained, I had an unfortunate delay because my water pump gave up on life, since then it got replaced ... and hey! .. wowowow, I have water pressure in the shower which is not always a given in London !... the print is now flatening, it should take still a couple of days because it is fiber.
Hopefully, the recipient finds it is worth the wait...

Best

Delphine

Thomas Moraitis
12-09-2009, 08:49 AM
My print should have reached its destination by now (it was sent on October 30). I think I'll have to check with the post office...

mike c
12-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Chris, I have not received a print,but have sent a print.Hope that makes sense.